The Student Room Group

Disadvantages of being a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
A woman can slap me in the street and people will just ignore it or laugh at it
We have an Achilles heel that they know about (being kicked in the balls) but they don't have one
Heck we have two, we're easily taken advantage of by hot women
Everything is always more embarrassing if a guy does the following - cries, can't take pain, says hes scared, loses his job, becomes a stay-at-home dad, makes less money than his woman, claims hes still a virgin, finds anything too heavy, wears pink, smiles at a kid
Can't wear a long coat without people assuming I'm a flasher
Can't sit in a park alone without people assuming I'm staring at their kids
and the list goes on...
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Dafock
nothing I can really think of, like we're generally fitter, stronger and we dont bleed out of our dicks every month

Speak for yourself mate
Reply 22
Original post by Nerry

thats your fault.
Reply 23
Original post by Allie4
thats your fault.

Not really, we can't help it. We're programmed to lose our minds around hot women. And women know this and use it to their advantage
Original post by Throwaway740
Would like to hear your responses. Inspired by thread by @Ryanthom100

Let me get the ball rolling, lower life expectancy.

Higher suicide rates then women
You have to carry around those balls of steel
Original post by ImagineCats
I get it's hard to admit as a guy (I'm acc being serious not patronizing) but this is a small example of a 'well payed job' and the difference is obvious

Sorry but how can you live in this century and believe there isn't a pay gap? I'm about to go to uni so I can't get a high paying job right now lol

Its against the law to discriminate on the grounds of gender.This pay gap stuff is just fighting a war thats already won.Women have equality.If you wish to see inequality go to anywhere in the middle east.
Original post by Nerry
A woman can slap me in the street and people will just ignore it or laugh at it
We have an Achilles heel that they know about (being kicked in the balls) but they don't have one
Everything is always more embarrassing if a guy does the following - cries, can't take pain, says hes scared, loses his job, becomes a stay-at-home dad, makes less money than his woman, claims hes still a virgin, finds anything too heavy, wears pink, smiles at a kid
Can't wear a long coat without people assuming I'm a flasher
Can't sit in a park alone without people assuming I'm staring at their kids
and the list goes on...

kicking girls in that area hurts them too
Pussy makes us do silly things.

No one cares about men who get financially destroyed during divorce, or when they lose their children.
Although it isn't noticed as much compared to our female counterparts - but it is increasingly apparent now how obssessed young males are over their looks. From magazines to billboard advertisements, we are supposed to look a certain image to fit the narrative to 'woo' the female population for being very athletic and looking extremely wealthy. This is especially the case of beauty - nearly 98% of men wouldnt look like a fitness model or a celebrity that looks like the description above.
Well, having a penis would annoy me and get in the way. More pressure/expectation on men to approach women, pay on dates etc. Then there's having to get and stay hard during sex. Also men on average don't live as long.

Quick Reply

Latest