The Student Room Group

Girl issues

Okay guys here's the question. I have recently come out as gay but I have this one girl who has been there for me for the last 2 years and has really helped me out. I tell her everything. For now I'll call her Charlie because I want to keep her anonymous. I really love Charlie and she has a boyfriend. I am totally gay and she's the only girl I have feelings for. Like the only one. She's my best mate and I want to talk to her every day. I really need to get over it but of course I still want to be friends with her. Any suggestion would be fab
Original post by Anonymous
Okay guys here's the question. I have recently come out as gay but I have this one girl who has been there for me for the last 2 years and has really helped me out. I tell her everything. For now I'll call her Charlie because I want to keep her anonymous. I really love Charlie and she has a boyfriend. I am totally gay and she's the only girl I have feelings for. Like the only one. She's my best mate and I want to talk to her every day. I really need to get over it but of course I still want to be friends with her. Any suggestion would be fab

Would you have sex with her?
If you have romantic feelings towards her then you aren't totally gay, you're bi.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending