The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

PGCE (Failed a resubmission)

Hi guys,I pray someone can help or shed some light on this as I am not getting any answers anywhere. I have just completed my Schools Direct year where I trained on the job
Original post by Sofia13
Hi guys,I pray someone can help or shed some light on this as I am not getting any answers anywhere. I have just completed my Schools Direct year where I trained on the job

See
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4850534

Try and give me more details on what you want to know.

I can only talk about the procedures and without further detail cant estimate what might happen. It is really within the discretion of the panel as set out in my other answer. I understand you will be worried and my advice is to see the people I suggested and if you are required or able to submit evidence to support your case then do so or get help to do so.
(edited 6 years ago)
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Just to add the regulations and procedures are meant to cover PGCE, but I appreciate there are some unique features. I would expect them to follow a similar line as stated previously except the panel may involve input from the school to take into account the difference from a purely taught course. If the school assesses you then how they view your performance and relationship with your colleagues will be very important.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending