The Student Room Group

exeptional referal fail

Can anyone tell me if i can get student finance if i've failed 2 resubmissions of a 1st year module so have now failed first year but this wont be confirmed til december and i started second year in september and when it is confirmed i will be asked to leave the course. but that technically means I couldnt get full funding for a different degree but i also cant transfer and start at 2nd year because i havnt got enough credits from first year. so is that it? am i no longer able to get a degree? Even though it wasnt my choice to leave.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by miss_Ella
Can anyone tell me if i can get student finance if i've failed 2 resubmissions of a 1st year module so have now failed first year but this wont be confirmed til december and i started second year in september and when it is confirmed i will be asked to leave the course. but that technically means I couldnt get full funding for a different degree but i also cant transfer and start at 2nd year because i havnt got enough credits from first year. so is that it? am i no longer able to get a degree? Even though it wasnt my choice to leave.

Hi Miss_Ella,

Can you confirm how long your course is? How many years previous study have you done?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hi,
Its 3 years full time and im currently in my second year but only just found out i failed 1st year after 2 attempts at passing a module
Original post by miss_Ella
Hi,
Its 3 years full time and im currently in my second year but only just found out i failed 1st year after 2 attempts at passing a module

Hi Ella,

Thanks, it sounds like you have two years of funding at the moment. So, are you thinking of leaving this course and starting a new one from 1st Year?

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending