The Student Room Group

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lmaooome
no fanks don't need no man to make me happy lmao I'm miss independent bruv

Okay hun
Original post by JordLndr
Yh I think I might have to do that as well tbh

People say I don't roast, but people keep taking offence.

trust me man I probs gunna have to come up w sum bangers I cant keep roasting every1 that comes @ me
Yh I think I might have to do that as well tbh

People say I don't roast, but people keep taking offence.

Was that an indirect
she's a qt

Aw bae
Original post by _princessxox
Was that an indirect

Could be, but TSR keeps reviewing everything I post now, gunna have to stop being myself :colonhash:
she's a qt

@Fermion she overtook your supposed "job" lmao not that you were any good at it

she is

LOOOL she got demoted
Original post by chanel_666
it doesn't make anyone a snob personally i'd rather not meet someone off of social media
not that my opinion should stop anyone else or we wouldn't have @AndrewSCO and @mali473 would we

I missed this for some reason

:')
Original post by AndrewSCO
There's really no reason why you shouldn't as long as you aren't naive enough to be fooled by catfishes and frauds.

Imagine there was some taboo about meeting someone in a restaurant for no reason at all. And you met an awesome person in one but said "sorry we can't do anything because we met here oh well". Like it really doesn't matter at all where it happened, you came across a person you like, that's it.

Exactly. I mean if you want to say pass to an amazing person online and settle for a terrible guy in person then thats your choice I guess haha! As long as you are keeping yourself safe and obviously are looking out for catfish then theres nothing wrong with it at all. I kind of do understand what people mean by being embarrassed about TSR but when people ask about my relationship I just say we met online. :smile:
Original post by Fermion.
Exactly. I mean if you want to say pass to an amazing person online and settle for a terrible guy in person then thats your choice I guess haha! As long as you are keeping yourself safe and obviously are looking out for catfish then theres nothing wrong with it at all. I kind of do understand what people mean by being embarrassed about TSR but when people ask about my relationship I just say we met online. :smile:

Agreeeed :smile:
Could be, but TSR keeps reviewing everything I post now, gunna have to stop being myself :colonhash:

You've never offended me loool nothing I say is serious
Tsr reviewed my post about your rap
Original post by _princessxox
You've never offended me loool nothing I say is serious
Tsr reviewed my post about your rap

Lmao im joking, im not srs either
Reply 371
, i said 'especially TSR' cos on other social media ur likely to have mutual friends at least, here it's a complete stranger

That's a thing with all online dating, not a TSR exclusive thing. Strangers meet each other from Tinder or other websites every day, we're just more sensitive to it on TSR because it's a forum.
Original post by UWS
That's a thing with all online dating, not a TSR exclusive thing. Strangers meet each other from Tinder or other websites every day, we're just more sensitive to it on TSR because it's a forum.

yeh but I'd never date someone off of tinder, at least on tinder u know if they live near u and u can discuss with ur friends and one of them is bound to know them, like u know the school they go to etc. things that are more likely to make them legit
i don't think TSR and tinder are comparable
trust me man I probs gunna have to come up w sum bangers I cant keep roasting every1 that comes @ me

Take notes:

Spoiler

yeh but I'd never date someone off of tinder, at least on tinder u know if they live near u and u can discuss with ur friends and one of them is bound to know them, like u know the school they go to etc. things that are more likely to make them legit
i don't think TSR and tinder are comparable

Why cant a person online be legit though? Obviously there are catfishes but most arent.
Take notes:

Spoiler

I RATE YOU I'm dead

the highest amount of reps I got on a post was 8
Original post by Fermion.
Why cant a person online be legit though? Lol

OMG i don't just mean what they look like
everyone on here is assuming I'm referring to catfishes, they could pretend to be a really nice guy but u don't know their reputation cos u don't know them irl ?? It's too much of a risk, two friends on here have had bad experiences with TSR people I just wouldn't trust any boy from here
Reply 377
@JordLndr take notes.

Attachment not found
Original post by SGHD26716
@JordLndr take notes.

Attachment not found

attachment not found
Original post by SGHD26716
@JordLndr take notes.

Attachment not found

I'm still waiting for one of those golden posts where everyone gets repped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending