The Student Room Group

epq extended project ideas - psychology/child development

Hey, am doing biology psychology & history for my a levels (just started year 12) Ep is compulsory at my sixth form and I’m not sure what to do for my epq;
I initially wanted to either study something like psychology or law related at uni, but at the minute I have been recently looking at Speech and Languge therapy so I was potentially thinking about doing my epq on some form of child development or something but I’m not 100% sure yet as I do really enjoy psychology too! So I would be really appreciative of any ideas for either psychology or language speech therapy related?? I’m olanning on doing a dissatation
Thank you so much!
Original post by Sophief2000
Hey, am doing biology psychology & history for my a levels (just started year 12) Ep is compulsory at my sixth form and I’m not sure what to do for my epq;
I initially wanted to either study something like psychology or law related at uni, but at the minute I have been recently looking at Speech and Languge therapy so I was potentially thinking about doing my epq on some form of child development or something but I’m not 100% sure yet as I do really enjoy psychology too! So I would be really appreciative of any ideas for either psychology or language speech therapy related?? I’m olanning on doing a dissatation
Thank you so much!

Wow I can't help you but we do the exact same subjects
How are you finding them?
I was thinking of doing a similar EPQ or something more biology related
Reply 2
Original post by Niamh3213
Wow I can't help you but we do the exact same subjects
How are you finding them?
I was thinking of doing a similar EPQ or something more biology related

Oh how weird !! And i am really enjoying all 3 in particular psychology but I’m struggling with biology 😩 what are you planning on doing after a levels?
Oh how weird !! And i am really enjoying all 3 in particular psychology but I’m struggling with biology 😩 what are you planning on doing after a levels?

Yeah same haha
Psychology is definatley my easiest and most enjoyable at the moment
What are you studying in history?

I'm not sure I was thinking of doing a biomedical science degree but I'm not certain yet
Wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by Niamh3213
Yeah same haha
Psychology is definatley my easiest and most enjoyable at the moment
What are you studying in history?

I'm not sure I was thinking of doing a biomedical science degree but I'm not certain yet
Wbu?

I totally agree!! And in history we’re studying the American revolution, American civil war and Britain in 1900-1960, and a study on Churchill! You?
And that sounds really interesting! Not too sure at the moment though!
I totally agree!! And in history we’re studying the American revolution, American civil war and Britain in 1900-1960, and a study on Churchill! You?
And that sounds really interesting! Not too sure at the moment though!

Oh cool we're doing America 1865-1975 and Britain 1951-2007
I have a test next week already!
Yeah I'm not definite either. Have you decided on a EPQ topic yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending