The Student Room Group

Can you finish AS in three months?

Hi im just wanting to know if it's possible to finish as level (c12,m1,asphysics and as chem) all in three months time if you are willing to put in the correct amount of dedication?
Original post by Scayron
Hi im just wanting to know if it's possible to finish as level (c12,m1,asphysics and as chem) all in three months time if you are willing to put in the correct amount of dedication?

It is possible yes, the challenge would be that you need to put in time not only for learning but for revisiting and revision - you can easily cover all of that knowledge with a few hours a day, but for it to sink in you need to use the hours carefully by peacting questions that apply your knowledge and tackling difficult questions, as well as memorising the theoretical stuff in physics and chemistry by revision.
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
It is possible yes, the challenge would be that you need to put in time not only for learning but for revisiting and revision - you can easily cover all of that knowledge with a few hours a day, but for it to sink in you need to use the hours carefully by peacting questions that apply your knowledge and tackling difficult questions, as well as memorising the theoretical stuff in physics and chemistry by revision.
hmmm..what grade might i attain if i try to execute it this way? is it possible for an a grade?
Original post by Scayron
hmmm..what grade might i attain if i try to execute it this way? is it possible for an a grade?

It's tricky because some people struggle with maths at first and then after hours of practice, one day it clicks. You may be at that stage from the beginning, or worst case you might not click with it until late on... so difficult to say but once you do, maths is easy to do well.

With Physics and Chem again it's the knowledge that you have to memorise/understand that takes time to digest and to be able to apply it in the exam. If you figure it all out then I'm sure an A is possible but realistically it depends on how much of it you can pick up quickly and then as I said in my previous post, to revisit it and apply it to the exam. Like maths, neither are easy at first but you get the hang of it eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest