The Student Room Group

I love you

My girlfriend and I had a huge argument which left both us hurt. We resolved things now. We were speaking and was coming off the phone everything was ok I said I love you she said don't tell me that. Is she just still Abit angry or does she not love me anymore? We've been together two years
Probably a bit angry. Check up on her in couple days time when she has cooled off, try to be suttle instead of saying what you feel straight up. If she responds the same, i think its safe to say shes sick of your ****. Just move on if shes going to be petty like that with her inability to let things go
Reply 2
Angry, women like to keep men hanging (on their yoes, needless worrying causers) but hey make up sex is Grrr :sexface: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by mc_miah
Probably a bit angry. Check up on her in couple days time when she has cooled off, try to be suttle instead of saying what you feel straight up. If she responds the same, i think its safe to say shes sick of your ****. Just move on if shes going to be petty like that with her inability to let things go

Thank you will do 👍🏽
Original post by SMEGGGY
Angry, women like to keep men hanging (on their yoes, needless worrying causers) but hey make up sex is Grrr :sexface: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol thanks
Real love doesn't disappear just because you had an argument. Real love doesn't even disappear if you don't talk to them anymore, I know. Could just be angry or hurt. Hopefully your communication with him will mature with time.
Well this thread just made me burst into tears
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend and I had a huge argument which left both us hurt. We resolved things now. We were speaking and was coming off the phone everything was ok I said I love you she said don't tell me that. Is she just still Abit angry or does she not love me anymore? We've been together two years

women are not worth it. who cares if they are attracted to you ?

they will watch netflix all day and spend all your money whilst wearing cheap make up

travel the world climbing mountains.
help out in an orphanage in Romania or Bosnia where thousands of children need help.
you will be a lot happier
Reply 7
she don't love you no mo'

probably met someone else already
I love you too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending