The Student Room Group

What would happen if a girl asks a guy for sex?

Is there a chance of rejection / acceptance depending on whether the guy is your friend, or if you barely know him... etc? I'm a virgin, and I want to "do it" with my guy friend, or at least give him a BJ, but I don't want to get rejected.

We're pretty good friends. He told me he broke up with his girlfriend, and I don't think he's dating anyone right now. (We never talk about our relationships. But when it's briefly mentioned, we say, "this guy" or "this girl" or even "this person" LMAO, but never "my girlfriend" or "my boyfriend".)

Anyway, I'm not really interested in a relationship right now. I mean, if it happens, then it happens. But I do want to do it with him. Any advice?
Well in my case I would say "let's get to it" in 98% of cases, I should imagine.
I would say it's around 97% likely that the guy would have sex with the girl.
I'm a girl and wish it were an easy situation to get in to. I want my no strings attached sex too!
Just do it.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl and wish it were an easy situation to get in to. I want my no strings attached sex too!

It's much easier and more socially acceptable for a girl to do it. If a guy does it, he risks being thought of as a perv.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending