The Student Room Group

Social media

My boyfriend use to put me on his social media all the time for about 7 months then stopped ? I use to put him on social media but never his face for my own reason. I know social media isn't a big deal but I'm curious as to why he stopped.
Reply 1
And to be fair I rarely use to put him.
Maybe you should forward him this thread to show the concerns your having?
or ask him...you are in a relationship with the guy after all.
Rebound chickkkk.
Reply 4
Original post by Yummy Koochy
Maybe you should forward him this thread to show the concerns your having?
or ask him...you are in a relationship with the guy after all.

I just wanted to know people's thoughts. I could ask him but would he tell me the truth even if it's that he just didn't realise he don't put me on social anymore. I don't want to make a big fuss out of it because I'm sure it's silly
Original post by Anonymous
I just wanted to know people's thoughts. I could ask him but would he tell me the truth even if it's that he just didn't realise he don't put me on social anymore. I don't want to make a big fuss out of it because I'm sure it's silly

I see what your saying :smile:
In the 7 months he's changed his 'social media behavior', has his behavior in real life changed or anything about your relationship at all?
If it hasn't then I wouldn't worry, but if you are having problems or stuff has changed in real life then I would say view it as a red flag.
Reply 6
Original post by Yummy Koochy
I see what your saying :smile:
In the 7 months he's changed his 'social media behavior', has his behavior in real life changed or anything about your relationship at all?
If it hasn't then I wouldn't worry, but if you are having problems or stuff has changed in real life then I would say view it as a red flag.

We've been having more problems than at the start ! Obviously! But not too big of problems.
Original post by Anonymous
We've been having more problems than at the start ! Obviously! But not too big of problems.

Ok then?! Why are we shouting?!
Every relationship has problems, and from what your saying it sounds like the honeymoon period is over. This is when it gets tough because its up to you whether to put up with these problems or not.
Ask yourself whether your truly happy in this or not and whether you see a future.
If so, resolve the damn problems girl! Communicate!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending