The Student Room Group

Omg lol

I said during an argument to my boyfriend your penis is small anyways in front of all his friends. He got so angry and now we aren't speaking.
What's your thoughts? Lol
What are my thoughts? This isn't Facebook hoe stfu
Lol
lol thats funny, bet he cried like a bit ch... because hes got a small penis, that makes him a bi tch lolz
Lol
lol
Reply 6
Omg lol
Metaphorical castration

To retain dignity he must dump you
Original post by Anonymous
I said during an argument to my boyfriend your penis is small anyways in front of all his friends. He got so angry and now we aren't speaking.

LOL. The fact that he got that angry must mean what you said was a fact. :colone:
My thought is he should leave you because you have a lot of growing up to do
Original post by Anonymous

My thoughts are you’re a shallow *****.
Yeah. So... Assuming this isn't fake, which it probably is, what you did was pretty nasty if it's true he has a tiny penis.

As you can see from the previous posts, there would be some bullying and an instant reduction in respect from his friends.

Penis size is a guy thing. I wouldn't care if you said something like that about me, but I'm not twelve years old and don't have a small penis so it's not something I have a complex about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending