The Student Room Group

I feel like i'm meant for something bigger in this world?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
I truly believe that Elon is one of the most important men of his generation, but he got the surgery man. Look at the jaw and the nose, he flew out to Beverly Hills and got sliced up real good.

Not to mention the hair transplant, balding like a mofo in the first pic.
You said you wanted to be an actor? Are you working towards that everyday? Are you attending drama lessons? Are you wishing more than you are taking action?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Not to mention the hair transplant, balding like a mofo in the first pic.

I noticed that too. His hair is awful frankly, it's as if it's thinning like a malnourished baby.
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
It seems ok in his case. His body is now a physical expression of his values in contrast to people who aspire to be instragram models and tinder playboys.

Or maybe I just want that cleft chin afterward.

He looks skinnyfat bald manlet before lol, definitely not ok

Most likely some hair growth chemical, his eyebrows too are darker/thicker
Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
He looks skinnyfat bald manlet before lol, definitely not ok

He had to do it. Imagine looking how he did his entire life. It would be like a cruel joke being played on him by God. No matter how much money you have, you still look like some guy who works in the basement of a company as their ''IT guy''
You disregard religion as if religion is totally against science, The very first scientists were actually muslim just to inform you.

- do you have any idea what happens when you die? You dont. your answer is" no body knows. Every one just has their own beliefs".

If you are right about there being no heaven or hell and religion is just a big lie.....a religious person(I'm Muslim) would still have no problems. they would just rot in the ground when they die just like you. But they will benefit from all religion has taught them when they where alive.(E.g. a muslim will be free from the 5 poisons of society: Drugs, Alcohol, Sexual Immorality, Gambling,Interest Dealings)

However If religion is correct about Heaven and Hell, And it really does exist.....then you could be in real trouble.

So dont be trying to make fun of religion, when you cannot prove that Religion is a lie, Not even Einstein was able to do that. What Prophet muhammed did. P.B.U.H and Jesus.P.B.U.H did has benefited billions over the world and will save us in the afterlife.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ryanthom100
It's a strange feeling, like a gut feeling, not what other people seem to have. I mean, is this just because the people i look up to are Connor Mcgregor and The Weeknd? Or am i just a dreamer like the rest of the world?

PS: I get this feeling everyday.

Don't listen to ANYONE that tells you you can't do something. Either they're jealous, or don't believe in you. You need to prove them wrong. However, if you want to reach what you want, you have to commit yourself. Dedication and ambition are both key to ever becoming what you want to become. It's very important to take action if you have a dream in becoming something. Sitting at home and wondering how beautiful it will all be is a bad idea because you don't actually advance. And most people aren't special, but their dedication makes them special. There's over 7 billion people on the planet, you need to rise above them. And you can only do that if you work on yourself.

Motivation from a guy who wants to be a world dictator. Silly idea, but if I work hard enough and get good connections, it can eventually happen.
Original post by Germanyisthebest
Don't listen to ANYONE that tells you you can't do something. Either they're jealous, or don't believe in you. You need to prove them wrong. However, if you want to reach what you want, you have to commit yourself. Dedication and ambition are both key to ever becoming what you want to become. It's very important to take action if you have a dream in becoming something. Sitting at home and wondering how beautiful it will all be is a bad idea because you don't actually advance. And most people aren't special, but their dedication makes them special. There's over 7 billion people on the planet, you need to rise above them. And you can only do that if you work on yourself.

Motivation from a guy who wants to be a world dictator. Silly idea, but if I work hard enough and get good connections, it can eventually happen.

Thanks for the awesome response, the same goes to u to 😁
Original post by Germanyisthebest

but how can I know what I truly want to work to be?
This is making me crease. Everybody thinks theyre special these days. Just get along with your life will ya.
You too. I have no problem with anyone for their beliefs after all my religion is also a belief, i only have issue when people think they know soo much about something and start treating it like trash when they know nothing about it.

-anyways at least you are a nice guy.
It's a strange feeling, like a gut feeling, not what other people seem to have. I mean, is this just because the people i look up to are Connor Mcgregor and The Weeknd? Or am i just a dreamer like the rest of the world?

'not what other people seem to have' loool who do you think you are

As people have said, most of us all feel that way. We are the only thing we know, therefore we feel like we were destined for greatness etc.

But what if... you actually are?
Original post by FloralHybrid
As people have said, most of us all feel that way. We are the only thing we know, therefore we feel like we were destined for greatness etc.

But what if... you actually are?

That's true, what if we both are destined for greatness 😁
That's true, what if we both are destined for greatness 😁

I'll see you wherever our greatness leads us 😉
Original post by FloralHybrid
I'll see you wherever our greatness leads us 😉

yeah, c u then 😉😁
Reply 56

Read 'A purpose driven life'
Original post by Fruli
Read 'A purpose driven life'

I will check it out
You want something bigger? :sexface:
Reply 59
Original post by Kevin Hodge
You want something bigger? :sexface:

:rofl: MAYYYNE.... he wants something.. REEEALLL BIGGGGG.....

Quick Reply

Latest