The Student Room Group

I'm an 18 year old Pakistani girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
[QUOTE="Mikasadoge;74187998"]
Original post by MariaMay

How about 1588, Queen Elizabeth I and England v The Spanish Armada, I think it'd be interesting to take this battle to the great sea. Can you swim?

Considering that England won, I think I'll take my chances. However, I cannot swim to save my life (get it, it can also be a pun haHAHA)
[QUOTE="MariaMay;74188370"]
Original post by Mikasadoge

Considering that England won, I think I'll take my chances. However, I cannot swim to save my life (get it, it can also be a pun haHAHA)

Who said you get to be on England's side? I think we need to have a battle to decide that too, battleception
Reply 122

Who said you get to be on England's side? I think we need to have a battle to decide that too, battleception

So many battles, piffting, and so little time...
So many battles, piffting, and so little time...

There's always time for a good battle
Reply 124
There's always time for a good battle

Not really lol I think I'll honourably decline and let you have the title
Not really lol I think I'll honourably decline and let you have the title

I actually forgot what we're fighting over lol
Reply 126
I actually forgot what we're fighting over lol

I don't think we were fighting over anything to begin with haha
I don't think we were fighting over anything to begin with haha

I remember, you haven't given me your bbm pin yet lol
Reply 128
I remember, you haven't given me your bbm pin yet lol

Ahhh, yes, that's where it all began. What a shame I don't have a BBM pin any longer lol
Ahhh, yes, that's where it all began. What a shame I don't have a BBM pin any longer lol

tbh I've never even had one haha
Reply 130
tbh I've never even had one haha

It's even more of shame that you missed out not sharing BBM pins with people! :frown: BBM pins have been upgraded to Tinder, Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp lol
It's even more of shame that you missed out not sharing BBM pins with people! :frown: BBM pins have been upgraded to Tinder, Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp lol

Never used Tinder haha facebook is a bit meh tbh, was good in year 8
Reply 132
Never used Tinder haha facebook is a bit meh tbh, was good in year 8

I had it in year six and dumped it in year seven. I was way too cool to use Facebook, completely not mainstream and typical lol
I had it in year six and dumped it in year seven. I was way too cool to use Facebook, completely not mainstream and typical lol

I hear snapchat is the latest craze with the kiddies
Reply 134
I hear snapchat is the latest craze with the kiddies

Hmm, what is this "snapchat"? I have only heard youngsters speak of the land of Instagram
Hmm, what is this "snapchat"? I have only heard youngsters speak of the land of Instagram

From my sources I believe it is a social media platform based around image sending and advertising your daily go-abouts on something called a "snap-story". Interesting what kids get up to nowadays isn't it?
Reply 136
From my sources I believe it is a social media platform based around image sending and advertising your daily go-abouts on something called a "snap-story". Interesting what kids get up to nowadays isn't it?

Absolutely fascinating. I must get this immediately. Do I order it by post or send a pigeon to Africa to let people what I am doing in my day?
Absolutely fascinating. I must get this immediately. Do I order it by post or send a pigeon to Africa to let people what I am doing in my day?

I think you communicate via coiled up note in a vial dashed into the sea, one day someone will answer your call and you shall be blessed with "snapchat", most probably by a pirate. get some of that booty
Reply 138
I think you communicate via coiled up note in a vial dashed into the sea, one day someone will answer your call and you shall be blessed with "snapchat", most probably by a pirate. get some of that booty

Oh wow, that is the most intriguing form of communication I have ever heard of!
Oh wow, that is the most intriguing form of communication I have ever heard of!

Hmm yeah, it's a bit old-school and very obscure, but nevertheless it is a solid means of communication.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending