The Student Room Group

Official Cambridge 2018 Stalking Sheet!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CompSciCat
Great, thank you for doing this :smile:
(I would probably be hopeless with google sheets :biggrin:)

Could you delete my entry? I think it's easier for me to fill in a new response then for you to edit in the missing stuff because I completed the form quite early when a lot of them didn't exist

Sure :smile:
Original post by Bryn6080
It isn't showing the predicted grades anymore? Or is that just me?

Hi, predicted grades have merged with the A-Level column, if you fancy completing the form again I will delete your old entry?
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Google Form

Google Sheet

Let's Do This!

(P.S. Please let me know if anything isn't working)

Bitter123 seems legit
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Hi, predicted grades have merged with the A-Level column, if you fancy completing the form again I will delete your old entry?

Yes, could you delete it
*looks at all the other medics' stats* *looks at his own stats* *looks back at others' stats*

holy fu-
Original post by Mac117
*looks at all the other medics' stats* *looks at his own stats* *looks back at others' stats*

holy fu-

Same :tongue:
Original post by Mac117

holy fu-

the medic stats do seem to be heighted with the average near 11*s. Will this year be super competitive or is it because only people confident in their stats post them?
3 Johns economists already ah dear....
Reply 88
Original post by funky2722
the medic stats do seem to be heighted with the average near 11*s. Will this year be super competitive or is it because only people confident in their stats post them?

TSR generally, and stalking threads/sheets in particular, aren't representative of the typical applicant. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heya, pls can the person who made this remove me (I'm evie, applying for HSPS at sidney sussex) as worried it breaches my college's confidentially thing and stuff !!!
Original post by funky2722

Bloody hope so otherwise if it's the same for all the other unis then hello UCAS Clearing here I come...
Reply 91
Original post by eviebrizzle
as worried it breaches my college's confidentially thing and stuff !!!

No it doesn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eviebrizzle
Heya, pls can the person who made this remove me (I'm evie, applying for HSPS at sidney sussex) as worried it breaches my college's confidentially thing and stuff !!!

The only mention of confidentiality I could find was this:
"The admissions assessment and interview proceedings are confidential and you may not disclose their content to any commercial organisations at any point either during the admissions process or while you are a student at the University of Cambridge. (...) you are requested not to share full details of any questions asked with them."
Original post by Doonesbury

PRSOM

Spoiler

Original post by gozzabomb
3 Johns economists already ah dear....

Your stats are crazy man
Original post by Amarante
Your stats are crazy man

nah man, your UMS is qualityyyy
(edited 6 years ago)
Smh O*ford be copying Cambridge as always :unimpressed:
Please can people stop requesting access, we all know that we had an issue before with people being able to edit - I am not going to give you access.

The access level that anyone with the link has is to comment. If you want to add something - just comment what you want to add and I will update it accordingly. I will not give anyone access to edit.

End of.

:smile:
Can you at least try edit back in alevels and predicted grades?
Original post by black1blade
Can you at least try edit back in alevels and predicted grades?

The predicted A-Levels bit is now supposed to be like 'Maths - A*, FM - A*, Physics -A' etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending