The Student Room Group

I am a virgin loser

Poll

Will I ever get laid?

I am on tinder because i am a lonely ****. Why are the poeple i am matching ith not replying

Scroll to see replies

See this is why I don't do tinder. I don't need to crush my self esteem any more lol.
Cos you're an egg that needs to put in people's mouths and nothing else xx
I wouldn’t use tinder as a measure of self importance Hun x
Reply 4
Then you shouldn't use Tinder for the sake of losing your virginity. It's a tough game.
The egg that never got laid.
Original post by XOR_
The egg that never got laid.

do you want to fite me fam. I will cave in your skull
BOI STOP USING TINDER, find a way to be happy AND lonely: you can do this by finding something which you love doing such as competitive masturbation or bushcraft. When you're doing said activity, you probably won't think about how lonely you are, instead you'll focus on how cool that shelter you built was or how amazing that mushroom soup you made was.
The best way to get laid is not to rely on social media. It is amazing what happens if you go to a bar and alcohol is involved!
Original post by AxSirlotl
BOI STOP USING TINDER, find a way to be happy AND lonely: you can do this by finding something which you love doing such as competitive masturbation or bushcraft. When you're doing said activity, you probably won't think about how lonely you are, instead you'll focus on how cool that shelter you built was or how amazing that mushroom soup you made was.

Mate I am too drunk to give a ****.. I am good at masturbation so im good
Original post by medicalminded
The best way to get laid is not to rely on social media. It is amazing what happens if you go to a bar and alcohol is involved!

Im a drunk misanthrope. That wont happen
Original post by Segg the Egg
Im a drunk misanthrope. That wont happen

Go to the grafton in Liverpool on a friday or saturday night. There are plenty of divorced women who will oblige!
Reply 12
please euthanise me

That's a bit egg-streme.
Original post by UWS
That's a bit egg-streme.

you are the reason i desire death
Original post by medicalminded
Go to the grafton in Liverpool on a friday or saturday night. There are plenty of divorced women who will oblige!

you sound experienced in the manner
Reply 15
you are the reason i desire death

Cracking.
]]UOTE=UWS;74269366]Cracking.

I'll let you kill me faggt
Original post by UWS
Cracking.

Leave it.... it's ova

:toofunny:
Original post by the bear
Leave it.... it's ova

:toofunny:

pepe the frog. You must be so edgy
do you want to fite me fam. I will cave in your skull

[video="youtube;oRdxUFDoQe0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending