The Student Room Group

Only sex in relationships.

I'm 20 and I've only had penetrative sex twice with my long-distance boyfriend before we broke up a month ago. The thing is, I only ever want to have sex with someone I'm in a relationship with so I feel as if over the years, I might not be as experienced as other people and might not have sex for a while now. Would guys find it weird that I don't do ONS and only want to sleep with someone as my boyfriend?
I'm the same as you and nobody has ever found me weird 😀
Reply 2
Original post by Crumpet1
I'm the same as you and nobody has ever found me weird 😀

So you don't think a guy would be turned off by my lack of experience because I only have sex in relationships?
Original post by Anonymous
So you don't think a guy would be turned off by my lack of experience because I only have sex in relationships?

Nope. Any guy worth having a relationship with will just be incredibly pleased that you've chosen him as one of the special ones.
Nope. Any guy worth having a relationship with will just be incredibly pleased that you've chosen him as one of the special ones.

Key word: worth.

I agree with you but many if not most men aren't worth it, and will not wait at a female's pace, ask anyone.
Reply 5
Original post by Salt Queen
Key word: worth.

I agree with you but many if not most men aren't worth it, and will not wait at a female's pace, ask anyone.

But this is not about pace, I wouldn't mind having sex with them, it's more like I would only want to have sex if they become my boyfriend or if we've gone on a few dates and become more.
But this is not about pace, I wouldn't mind having sex with them, it's more like I would only want to have sex if they become my boyfriend or if we've gone on a few dates and become more.

Um what?

First of all I was talking to the other person, adding onto what they said
Second, wanting to have sex after a few dates is pacing......you'd turn him down on date 1 and date 2 and 3 if you even get that far correct?...And it's not bad to pace it's just unrealistic to find a good enough guy willing to do all those dates without sex or sexual stuff. But good luck.
Reply 7
Um what?

Second, wanting to have sex after a few dates is pacing......you'd turn him down on date 1 and date 2 and 3 if you even get that far correct?...And it's not bad to pace it's just unrealistic to find a good enough guy willing to do all those dates without sex or sexual stuff. But good luck.

So you're saying that I would never get into a relationship with someone if I don't sleep with them after the second date? mmm.
Um what?

Clearly you've met a few scumbags in your life and I'm sorry about that. But I don't think it's fair either to men, or to the OP, to intimate that there are no good men out there who are gentlemanly enough to go at a woman's pace. In my experience there are plenty.
Reply 9
Lmfao what? most girls are like that bruh
I'm 20 and I've only had penetrative sex twice with my long-distance boyfriend before we broke up a month ago. The thing is, I only ever want to have sex with someone I'm in a relationship with so I feel as if over the years, I might not be as experienced as other people and might not have sex for a while now. Would guys find it weird that I don't do ONS and only want to sleep with someone as my boyfriend?

You have nothing to worry about. At the end of the day its your body and your life and you should do what you want with it and your life. I'm a 21 year old guy and I've never had a ONS. I don't like the thought of them and much prefer to sleep with someone that I am relationship with. Again you have to realise everyones different and want different things. Just be weary
So you're saying that I would never get into a relationship with someone if I don't sleep with them after the second date? mmm.

I said it's rare. I never say never. And you know it's rare because you made a thread asking what your chances are to be abstinent...And I'm telling you, you will have to kiss a lot of frogs. Ok?

Clearly you've met a few scumbags in your life and I'm sorry about that. But I don't think it's fair either to men, or to the OP, to intimate that there are no good men out there who are gentlemanly enough to go at a woman's pace. In my experience there are plenty.

I never said no good men...I just said it's rare. And it is. And I don't even blame men, I blame women being weak willed giving it up easy, as opposed to men who are really just hopelessly going along with things. But to deny their are men who feel entitled to sex or who only want sex is also unfair to op because you'd be lying. 😕
I said it's rare. I never say never. And you know it's rare because you made a thread asking what your chances are to be abstinent...And I'm telling you, you will have to kiss a lot of frogs. Ok?

I never said no good men...I just said it's rare. And it is. And I don't even blame men, I blame women being weak willed giving it up easy, as opposed to men who are really just hopelessly going along with things. But to deny their are men who feel entitled to sex or who only want sex is also unfair to op because you'd be lying. 😕

True enough. It's a fairly easy way of telling that they're not a keeper 😉
Okay, so it basically depends on the person but there are men out there willing to wait to be in a relationship. I just don't feel comfortable enough doing ONS or even having sex after the 2nd date. I was just worried that because there are less men willing, maybe those who would be willing to wait would be put off with the lack of experience..
True enough. It's a fairly easy way of telling that they're not a keeper 😉

Is there a way to tell? Teach me your ways, Jedi. :adore:
If they're willing to wait after a few dates then he'd be a moron to not realize you're not a ho and lack experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending