The Student Room Group

ELAT tomorrow! Who's prepared?

I don't know how time has passed by so quickly but the ELAT is tomorrow and I feel nowhere near prepared but at the same time I don't want to beat myself up too much over it / how's everyone else feeling?
Nervous tbh but I feel as though I’ve done as much as I can do. Que sera, sera

MASSIVE GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW, YOULL SMASH IT
How did everyone find it?
Please remember that not all time zones will have sat the exam yet

Do NOT discuss specific topics/questions or anything which could offer an advantage to someone who hasn't yet say the exam :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by user20167
How did everyone find it?

I'm not sure, to be honest. I didn't like the topic all that much but found something that I could use to link three pieces. I'm not sure I compared/contrasted them as closely as I should've and I definitely forgot to talk about style :/ overall im not too optimistic 😂

What about you?
Original post by jvinmurrey
I'm not sure, to be honest. I didn't like the topic all that much but found something that I could use to link three pieces. I'm not sure I compared/contrasted them as closely as I should've and I definitely forgot to talk about style :/ overall im not too optimistic 😂

What about you?

Literally same... I thought it was very hard and the extracts i chose were hard to analyse. I also feel like what I said made no sense and like I just messed up. :frown:
Well I was really happy with it and especially my close analysis
Then I realised I'd used one of the character's names wrong throughout the whole essay having instinctively given the name that was in the title
So I'm not especially hopeful either
Pity I messed it all up with one stupid mistake:frown:
Reply 7
Original post by user20167
Literally same... I thought it was very hard and the extracts i chose were hard to analyse. I also feel like what I said made no sense and like I just messed up. :frown:

Once we're allowed to discuss more details, I'll let you know what I said exactly. I just hope that they get the point I'm trying to make

all in all don't beat yourself up too much over it, you did what you could / where else are you applying?
Reply 8
Original post by beccabokka
Well I was really happy with it and especially my close analysis
Then I realised I'd used one of the character's names wrong throughout the whole essay having instinctively given the name that was in the title
So I'm not especially hopeful either
Pity I messed it all up with one stupid mistake:frown:

oh no :frown: I doubt that they're going to penalize you greatly for that however
Original post by jvinmurrey
oh no :frown: I doubt that they're going to penalize you greatly for that however

Here's hoping:smile: I've just got to keep my fingers crossed that they realise what I did in the heat of the moment now:/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending