The Student Room Group

Almost 24 years old and never had a girlfriends

I am almost 24 years old and never made girlfriends in my life but kiss girls few times but those are like 5 years ago. I know I’m good looking guys, go to gym all the time and really good shape and I am also deaf.
I’m alway kept asking myself why girl never want to go out with me, I talk to them they understand me and I understand them I get along with them so well and they kept telling me how good I look I can’t tell if they like me or not or they just being friendly.
Now this is my final year as the student and I want to have a girlfriend before that happened otherwise I feel left out and also I feel like girl don’t want to go out with me and also kept seeing me as friends and get reject and tinder app doesn’t work for me too.

What can I do?
You just have to keep putting yourself out there. You'll find the right one, it just takes some searching.
Original post by RoninLone
I am almost 24 years old and never made girlfriends in my life but kiss girls few times but those are like 5 years ago. I know I’m good looking guys, go to gym all the time and really good shape and I am also deaf.
I’m alway kept asking myself why girl never want to go out with me, I talk to them they understand me and I understand them I get along with them so well and they kept telling me how good I look I can’t tell if they like me or not or they just being friendly.
Now this is my final year as the student and I want to have a girlfriend before that happened otherwise I feel left out and also I feel like girl don’t want to go out with me and also kept seeing me as friends and get reject and tinder app doesn’t work for me too.

What can I do?

Not to sound rude but how do you talk to girls if you can't hear them? Tbh I think you just need to find a girl who understands you being deaf and is considerate and helps you feel good about yourself. You shouldn't rush yourself in finding a girl because choosing the wrong girl will ultimately backfire on you. I think the best thing to do is if you have a girl your're interested in, try to get closer and make her feel special and if she responds positively, try asking her out.
Reply 3
Or just accept its not gonna happen

ps its a joke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending