The Student Room Group

where to go on second date??

asked this guy if he wanted to hang out again and he said yes, where should we go? i was thinking of going to this restaurant and then we go back to mine, does that sound ok? any other suggestions?
Reply 1
Where did you go on your first date?

Your idea sounds good.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Where did you go on your first date?

Your idea sounds good.

pub for drinks
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
pub for drinks

Yeah that's fine. Was there any flirting or touching on the first date? Going back to the house if that didn't happen may not be okay with some people.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Yeah that's fine. Was there any flirting or touching on the first date? Going back to the house if that didn't happen may not be okay with some people.

There was a loooooot haha, ended up going back to his place, it went pretty well
Reply 5
would like more opinions pls
Reply 6
Swingers club.
Back to yours sounds a bit fast for a second date. :dontknow:
Original post by Sabertooth

That's how most of my first dates went lol.

Original post by Anonymous
asked this guy if he wanted to hang out again and he said yes, where should we go? i was thinking of going to this restaurant and then we go back to mine, does that sound ok? any other suggestions?

sounds good to me.
I went to my boyfriends house on our first date and we had pizza, THEN we went out to eat like a week later. That idea sounds totally fine
Original post by Sabertooth

lol really? he took me back to his on the first date, no biggie
Original post by BerniHurton
I went to my boyfriends house on our first date and we had pizza, THEN we went out to eat like a week later. That idea sounds totally fine

ohh cool thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending