The Student Room Group

The uk in 75 years

I am 25 and it got me thinking. In 75 years from now what do you think the world will be like, do you think it will be more peaceful, how will technology change for when I hopefully one day have kids
in 75 years you still wont have a gf while your step brother will be having great grandkids
We will be enslaved by the oompa loompas
You'll all be working for me
Reply 4
in 75 years, ww3 has probably already happened and we are in the recovery process after all the mass murder that has occurred
In 75 years time TSR will be full of accounts of dead people.
At the rate we are going, 92% of the British population will be morbidly obese.
in 75 years time people will be looking back in disbelief at the fact that the late Kanye West was once president of the United states
Reply 8
Hopefully we're all dead
Original post by Anonymous
in 75 years time people will be looking back in disbelief at the fact that the late Kanye West was once president of the United states

:eek:
Two whole world wars happened within 31 years in the 20th century. A whole lot of **** can happen in 75 years. I doubt the world will be peaceful.
Original post by Samthefootball1
I am 25 and it got me thinking. In 75 years from now what do you think the world will be like, do you think it will be more peaceful, how will technology change for when I hopefully one day have kids

We will see a very polluted and over populated planet that is being frequently affected by more violent weather and crop failure . As a result 80% of the world will be struggling to feed itself and civil war will be common place .
Millions will die of starvation and those left will be those who have there own land and resourses .
In 100 years time the planets population will have reduced by half .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending