The Student Room Group

girl rejected me due to my height AMA

i asked out my crush, who was smaller than me in terms of height. She is like 5'1 and i'm 5'5, and in response to me asking her out, she said she prefers someone over 6'0. bit down but meh.

Scroll to see replies

Fair enough, you are quite short.
Reply 2
Oh well, that's her choice if she wants to use a stepladder to kiss her future bf. Height is a big thing for some people, just move on..
lel. 5’5 isn’t that bad.

Star sign?
Sounds like you can do better.
She sounds like a sh*tty person. Me and my boyfriend are the same height ( under 6 ft) and he's the best boyfriend i've ever had and height is so irrelevant to a relationship that the only people who actually care are shallow af

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell her that you like tall girls anyway.Short girls?Meh.
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
Oh well, that's her choice if she wants to use a stepladder to kiss her future bf. Height is a big thing for some people, just move on..

Not sure why this is an AMA so erm... Idk... favourite tree?

oak
you can do better
It's just an excuse, instead of bluntly saying "I don't really like you". That what all "you're not my type" excuses are. If she fancied you, your height wouldn't matter.
Original post by chazwomaq
It's just an excuse, instead of bluntly saying "I don't really like you". That what all "you're not my type" excuses are. If she fancied you, your height wouldn't matter.

Savage.
Wear heels.
I bet she likes coconut trees
No one wants a stumpy bf.
ur short dudududue
Original post by Anonymous
i asked out my crush, who was smaller than me in terms of height. She is like 5'1 and i'm 5'5, and in response to me asking her out, she said she prefers someone over 6'0. bit down but meh.

Your very short.
forget about this heightist chick; there are plenty of lovely ladies out there who are looking for more than over-developed skeletons.
chin up lmao. clearly you've done well to get out quickly since she wants to be petty and start grasping at straws way too far above her head (unintended pun). a dude who's 6'0+ and wants a girl who's 5'1 isn't looking for a girlfriend, they're looking for a plush toy
Original post by bones-mccoy
Not necessarily. Sometimes the person you find yourself attracted to happens to be hugely taller or smaller than yourself.

it was a joke, no need to take it so seriously. i'm well aware of the intricacies of human attraction
Original post by ErinMei
She sounds like a sh*tty person. Me and my boyfriend are the same height ( under 6 ft) and he's the best boyfriend i've ever had and height is so irrelevant to a relationship that the only people who actually care are shallow af

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you both 5ft11?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending