The Student Room Group

Girl lying about her age online?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wow... a whole 2 years. what a bi tch(!)
Original post by Zarek
She's feeling perilously close to 30 and hence wanting to knock a couple of years off. Not a particularly good thing to do but not the end of the world either. If you like her I would forgive the minor deception.

I've decided not to mention it for now. However, she did say she couldn't make it on Halloween, so we're meeting 7 days later instead -- even though she lives only about 10 minutes away from me.
We finally met and things went really well. She seems to be really into me, and wants to see me again. Haven't brought up the age issue, but because of her appearance, she could easily pass for a younger woman.

With that in mind, should I go along with the lie that she is 27, and not 29? For example, for her birthday next year, should I falsely say she is going to be 28, even if she will be 30?
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous

With that in mind, should I go along with the lie that she is 27, and not 29? For example, for her birthday next year, should I falsely say she is going to be 28, even if she will be 30?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch matey

you ever watch first dates? or Take me Out?

How much times does the woman seem enthusiastic and say she wants to see the man again at the end of the date, ..but it ends up not happening

heck, i've had a couple of dates like that myself..
We've been on 2 dates (last date 3 weeks ago), but she hasn't contacted me in about 10 days. For the last couple of weeks, I've been asking her to meet a third time several times, but she's just been saying she's too busy and that she'll let me know later when she has some free time. Of course, I know what that means -- she's most likely not interested in me anymore.

Oh well, it was interesting to go on a couple of dates a 29-year-old for a short time.
Reply 25
hate to say it, but I was right about not counting those chickens before they've hatched..

if there's one thing i've learned about women......., they're fickle as f**K
So long as I was sure she's over 18 I'd bang her before making an exit in my own time.
A few weeks ago she messaged me saying that she is going back to her country in a few months, so it is not a good idea to start a serious relationship. However, we had a lot of interesting conversations, so we decided to stay friends. However, she's still been quite talkative, and we've been talking on Facebook almost every day.
Update: in April last year I had dinner with her and her daughter. We had a pleasant time, and she even gave me some dumplings to take home. Unfortunately she went back to China, and I didn't speak to her for a few months, because FB/WhatsApp are banned there and she claims to have been very busy. She contacted me over Christmas though to wish me happy holidays, but then asked me if I was seeing any women, and that she might return to London later in 2019. She asked me if I'd like to see her again, so I said I'd love to make her dinner sometime, to which she responded with some kissing emojis. But I haven't heard from her in 2 months (she hasn't been on FB at all). What do I do?
Also she is actually 36, not 29 as previously suggested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending