The Student Room Group

does he like me? HELP ME!!!

theres a boy i really like and me and my friend thinks he likes me but idk??? we don't really know eachother but he always looks at me (for like a long time not a glance) and goes out of his way to walk past me, we have occasional conversation which is kinda awkward which doesn't make senses as he is super confident plus when we talk he really looks at me not just empty looking (does this make sense?? lol), and with him being confident it makes me think he would have said something to me if he liked me but we barely know each-other do idk and sometimes it feels as if he is specifically trying not to look at me if you get what i mean, idk if I'm making sense but its really messing with my head and i don't wanna keep wasting my time if were reading it wrong, can someone give an honest opinion of what you think is going on????
Original post by bmth11
theres a boy i really like and me and my friend thinks he likes me but idk??? we don't really know eachother but he always looks at me (for like a long time not a glance) and goes out of his way to walk past me, we have occasional conversation which is kinda awkward which doesn't make senses as he is super confident plus when we talk he really looks at me not just empty looking (does this make sense?? lol), and with him being confident it makes me think he would have said something to me if he liked me but we barely know each-other do idk and sometimes it feels as if he is specifically trying not to look at me if you get what i mean, idk if I'm making sense but its really messing with my head and i don't wanna keep wasting my time if were reading it wrong, can someone give an honest opinion of what you think is going on????

Just talk to him. I bet he does like you. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Just talk to him. I bet he does like you. :smile:

i am super shy and im so worried im reading it wrong and it will freak him out lol
Original post by bmth11
i am super shy and im so worried im reading it wrong and it will freak him out lol

Don't worry too much about it or overthink it. Maybe you are reading it wrong, but I guarantee nothing will happen if you refuse to talk to him. :wink: So one way might end up in a good relationship, the other won't.
Reply 4
I think theres a good chance he does if hes like that around you, but also some guys are just always shy with the girls they like so if u said you already talk to him sometimes, maybe take the opportunity to have a slightly longer conversation with him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending