The Student Room Group

Guys would you date a Feminist who was above average?

Scroll to see replies

No.
Original post by ANM775
"Younger women were more likely to call themselves feminist, with 19 per cent aged 18-24 using the word"

this is actually kinda worrying

that's like 1 in 5.....

How's the fact that 19% of 18-24 year olds call themselves feminists worrying?
Original post by JackP_
yeah 1/5 women are annoying af

I think you mean annoyed. Annoyed at the fact that we face a dual burden and if we try to do something about it, this is what we get
Original post by Anonymous
Let's say a girl was blonde, curvy and built like a real woman, pretty etc. but she also was left wing, anti Trump, ran a liberal anti Brexit blog and campaigned and went on marches for gay rights, feminist rights, Labour etc... turn on or off?

Absolutely not. She sounds ****ing crazy.
Reply 24
so long as shes not a psycho like most feminists, doesn't scream too much, doesn't get easily offended, doesn't think i'm 'raping her' everytime I put my arm around her, doesn't try to push her views onto me and expect me to go to marches with her, and gives out lots of sex then yeah sure
Reply 25
Original post by Ginger_
How's the fact that 19% of 18-24 year olds call themselves feminists worrying?

I find a significant amount of feminists to be over the top "difficult" women....
Lol, like any woman would wanna date you anyway.
Original post by ANM775
I find a significant amount of feminists to be over the top "difficult" women....

Do you even have any understanding of what "feminist" actually means?
Original post by Nerry
so long as shes not a psycho like most feminists, doesn't scream too much, doesn't get easily offended, doesn't think i'm 'raping her' everytime I put my arm around her, doesn't try to push her views onto me and expect me to go to marches with her, and gives out lots of sex then yeah sure

This is actually disgusting
Reply 29
Original post by Ginger_
Do you even have any understanding of what "feminist" actually means?

they're supposed to be striving for equality and female rights, however....

female antagonist one might think just by looking at how a lot of them act........
Original post by JackP_
yeah 1/5 women are annoying af

Your're stupid af
Personally I think women and men should be equal but like I wouldn't bother going to a parade or throw a tantrum about it unless it directly affected me
Original post by ANM775

female antagonist one might think just by looking at how a lot of them act........

God, you Need educating
Original post by ANM775

It'd help if that wasn't completely wrong, even down to the spelling of feminist...
They would have to not be a feminist to be above average, so no.
100% I'd go for it just to see what it's like.

Probably annoying af, but if police officers can go undercover and pretend to be drug dealers or robbers, I'm sure I can pretend to be into all her whatever for a while.

Would have to be good looking though. No way I'm doing all that effort for an ug.
Original post by Anonymous
Let's say a girl was blonde, curvy and built like a real woman, pretty etc. but she also was left wing, anti Trump, ran a liberal anti Brexit blog and campaigned and went on marches for gay rights, feminist rights, Labour etc... turn on or off?

I'd struggle to care in all honesty.
Reply 37
I'm not really a political kind of guy, so if she was yammering on in my ear about all that stuff 24/7, issa turn off.
Original post by Chaz254
Absolutely not. She sounds ****ing crazy.

Why?
Reply 39
Original post by Ginger_
This is actually disgusting

agreed, its VERY disgusting that feminists behave like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending