The Student Room Group

I have fallen out with everybody

K, here goes. Basically i have fallen out with my best friend and everybody hates me for making her cry but she and many other factors made me fall into the trap of depression again. WTH do i do? pm if you want... I will tell u the whole story and i rlly need help, plz don't be stupid about it...
Hmm try being a nicer person in future. Everyone probably hates you because you were mean
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by liquidconfidence
Hmm try being a nicer person in future. Everyone probably hates you because you were mean

I was not even mean. Basically i told her when she was alone that i would tell someone important that she had done sommat wrong and she burst out crying and i looked like the the bad guy when after skwl yesterday i was literally walking in the road wishing that a car would hit me... Everybody is on her side because she has lied and manipulated so everybody believes her side of the story .
Reply 3
Original post by ikillskets
i think u were not doin g nething ronk and its ur frends folt you should hit hen in the pancreas till she dies and epic :wink::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

I would but i don't wanna go 2 prison for murder :tongue:
in my experience, while this feels horrid in the here and now, drama blows over pretty quickly. I can't say whether you'll make up with your best friend, but everyone else who hates you probably won't be interested enough to care either way in a couple of weeks. just try and look after yourself in the mean time x
Reply 5
Original post by badmathkid
Have you tried apologising? I'd love to hear the whole story and help you.

Basically, we used to be like bffs that were so close, then one day a girl comes and ditches her friends and she ditched me to be her best mate. They would run away from me at any chance they would get and not say anything when people would say rlly mean stuff to me. So i got rlly upset after she did something so bad i can't even say it on here so i did not talk 2 her and she tried t annoy me so bad. So when we were getting changed 4 PE she went into the toilets so i told her that i would tell our head of year that she bought a shisha pen off a boy in my year and she burst out crying. She started spreading it everywhere and altered what i said. She does not understand the pain she put me through. She ganged up on me after school and everybody was shouting at me and she as at the back trying to look innocent so i looked at her and walked off. I would tell you the story in detail but it is TSR, if you pm i will...
Reply 6
Original post by rinofthemill
in my experience, while this feels horrid in the here and now, drama blows over pretty quickly. I can't say whether you'll make up with your best friend, but everyone else who hates you probably won't be interested enough to care either way in a couple of weeks. just try and look after yourself in the mean time x

The girl who she has ditched me for has a pretty scary big bro and her bf has pretty scary friends and she already has half of the school (900 student in my skwl) on me so... I think i will be feeling worse soon. I fall into the trap of depression after i leave it, It is evil in itself...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending