There’s quite a lot of common misconceptions, so go ahead

r u gonna marry ur cousin
Original post by Anonymous
r u gonna marry ur cousin

Nah no thanks

You gunna lips your sibling?
Mirpur

Isn't Mirpur part of Kashmir, which is some sort of disputed territory between Pakistan and India, that none of the nations want to own?
Birmingham

Ooooh noice noice, since I am applying to the uni there, how is the city like (from your experience)?
What do you do when you are not studying/working
Isn't Mirpur part of Kashmir, which is some sort of disputed territory between Pakistan and India, that none of the nations want to own?

It is, from what I know there has been conflict over who gets it, and Pakistan has about 1/3, Mirpur being in Pakistan
Original post by JDieMstr
Ooooh noice noice, since I am applying to the uni there, how is the city like (from your experience)?

Honestly, personally I quite like it. Huge shopping centres, the city centre has loads of clubs, places to eat etc. Some areas are a bit rough but easily avoidable. What uni are you applying to (if you don’t mind me asking)?
Original post by Simonthegreat
What do you do when you are not studying/working

TV, internet, baking, chill with family/friends...the same as most people
Why did u go on Anon?
Original post by Emerald777O
Why did u go on Anon?

Just because a lot of what I post (academic related) wouldn’t really fit in with this post
Reply 30
What's your favourite food? How religious are you? Do you watch pakistani dramas?
Honestly, personally I quite like it. Huge shopping centres, the city centre has loads of clubs, places to eat etc. Some areas are a bit rough but easily avoidable. What uni are you applying to (if you don’t mind me asking)?

University of Birmingham
Original post by onehoe
What's your favourite food? How religious are you? Do you watch pakistani dramas?

I’m such a foodie I could never choose

I try to be religious but I would be lying if I said I’m a devout Muslim

I used to watch pakistani dramas, in my opinion they’re 10x better than Indian, but recently I’ve fizzled out of it
University of Birmingham

oooh, great choice, both of my siblings went there but commuted. It only takes a short bus ride from the uni to the city centre where you can find literally everything, the uni itself is located in a great place
got a bf?
got a bf?

nope
oooh, great choice, both of my siblings went there but commuted. It only takes a short bus ride from the uni to the city centre where you can find literally everything, the uni itself is located in a great place

Have you been to Manchester? If so, how would you compare it to Birmingham? Like the differences? And thank you for answering my questions so far :smile:
Have you been to Manchester? If so, how would you compare it to Birmingham? Like the differences? And thank you for answering my questions so far :smile:

I haven’t actually stayed there or anything but went to the uni as a school trip, personally I much preferred Birmingham but maybe I’m a bit biased:smile: in terms of the city, I’ve not been enough to compare
Mirpur

That's so cool, loads of mirpuris look Indian
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
That's so cool, loads of mirpuris look Indian

Wow really? I’ve never been told that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending