The Student Room Group

I don't know if my parents like eachother

So basically, my mum and dad have not been sleeping in the same bed together for less than a year now. Their relationship isn't loving and they barely talk, I want the best for them and I think that my dad just wants love. They argue sometimes but when they don't they aren't talking anyways. Help?
Original post by Mistymoodog
So basically, my mum and dad have not been sleeping in the same bed together for less than a year now. Their relationship isn't loving and they barely talk, I want the best for them and I think that my dad just wants love. They argue sometimes but when they don't they aren't talking anyways. Help?

It's tricky I know. I think just try to make it as amicable as possible at home. Mediate if required, otherwise there's not a huge lot you can do, I find.
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
It's tricky I know. I think just try to make it as amicable as possible at home. Mediate if required, otherwise there's not a huge lot you can do, I find.

Ok, Thankyou, I can sense the tension in the house which makes studying hard. I shall try meditation
Original post by Mistymoodog
Ok, Thankyou, I can sense the tension in the house which makes studying hard. I shall try meditation

I know the very feeling and it is one of the worst in the world, for a child of two people.

The library or the park may be a good place to study.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending