The Student Room Group

HEI Bursary

I have received a transfer of £1500, and my bank statement lists HEI Bursary.

Does anyone know;
a) Why I received this?
b) What is the Bursary for?

Thanks, I'm just a little confused (and pleasantly surprised).
Original post by kallumml
I have received a transfer of £1500, and my bank statement lists HEI Bursary.

Does anyone know;
a) Why I received this?
b) What is the Bursary for?

Thanks, I'm just a little confused (and pleasantly surprised).

Perhaps its from your uni/college? Have a look on the bursaries and scholarship pages to see what you qualified for. You havent bothered to give much helpful information so hard to take it any further.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Perhaps its from your uni/college? Have a look on the bursaries and scholarship pages to see what you qualified for. You havent bothered to give much helpful information so hard to take it any further.

I have looked on the scholarships and bursarys. I qualified for the excellence scholarship for my grades, that I received, but I don't qualify for any others and HEI Bursary isn't listed anywhere.

I've searched it too, but little information is available. I'm just worried it's a mistake. however, looking on the student room, there have been similar posts from previous years where other people were confused as to why they'd received it and there seems to be no answer.
Original post by kallumml
I have looked on the scholarships and bursarys. I qualified for the excellence scholarship for my grades, that I received, but I don't qualify for any others and HEI Bursary isn't listed anywhere.

I've searched it too, but little information is available. I'm just worried it's a mistake. however, looking on the student room, there have been similar posts from previous years where other people were confused as to why they'd received it and there seems to be no answer.

Why not find out who paid it or ring your uni and ask them? Perhaps you have misread? Normally if information isnt available then you identify who can help and ask them? If you want to go along with there is no answer, then I give up. Carry on as you are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending