The Student Room Group

Making my partner feel like s h I t

Isit possible to make my partner feel like such **** that they cheat ?
Reply 1
Why play games though? Just break up with him now.
Reply 2
The best way 'to get back at them' is to just cut your losses and move on with your life. Don't stoop to their level by causing further misery. By cheating they showed they aren't worth the time of day. Its only natural to want to hurt them after they have hurt and betrayed you but its not worth it, you may think it would make you feel better but it wouldn't, not long term at least.
Original post by Rum Ham
The best way 'to get back at them' is to just cut your losses and move on with your life. Don't stoop to their level by causing further misery. By cheating they showed they aren't worth the time of day. Its only natural to want to hurt them after they have hurt and betrayed you but its not worth it, you may think it would make you feel better but it wouldn't, not long term at least.

Nope I mean If I made my partner feel like **** during our relationship could this result in them cheating due to my behaviour ?
Reply 4
Original post by Jessicapaula
Nope I mean If I made my partner feel like **** during our relationship could this result in them cheating due to my behaviour ?

Sorry, completely misread the post :colondollar: my apologies

I suppose it could have but usually those who cheat have bigger problems with themselves, rather than problems with their partner. If you treated him so bad, wouldn't it be more likely he would just leave you instead of cheat?
Original post by Rum Ham
Sorry, completely misread the post :colondollar: my apologies

I suppose it could have but usually those who cheat have bigger problems with themselves, rather than problems with their partner. If you treated him so bad, wouldn't it be more likely he would just leave you instead of cheat?

That's fine. And yes I know however I do believe it could be an additional trigger to because they aren't receiving anything in their current relationship ?
Original post by MiszShortee786
Individuals cheat for various reasons. If you made your 'partner' feel like sugar honey ice tea in your relationship it can begin to make the relationship unstable however this would not be the focal reason a individual cheats.

Yes I know x. Could it be a trigger for them though?
Reply 7
You treat him like ****? He accepts it?? Cuck. I'd cheat over & over if it was me you treated like **** *****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
You treat him like ****? He accepts it?? Cuck. I'd cheat over & over if it was me you treated like **** *****

Posted from TSR Mobile

and would you want the girl to forgive you then and you was actually sorry lol 😕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending