The Student Room Group

if i can't handle periods, how am I meant to cope..

with pregnancy. I'm currently on my periods and feel like absolute crap. I'm in so much pain that i can't revise or sleep. and I've been thinking.. if i can't handle 1 week of periods how am I meant to handle 9 months of pregnancy!! I know the pain of it :frown:
I have this very same problem sometimes! I have previously looked at ways to get rid but it's not easy :s-smilie:
It cope with it the same way you're coping with your periods, sure you feel like crap but you're still putting up with it because you know it will be over soon

Likewise with pregnancy, the crap stuff only happens in the first few months, sure after that you have other stuff going on like always feeling uncomfortable etc but anyways it doesn't last forever, nine months will go by before you know it and you'll have your child in your hand.
don't get pregnant or have babies then

it's that simple and you will also be saving the planet
Reply 4
Original post by study beats
don't get pregnant or have babies then

it's that simple and you will also be saving the planet

😐😐
Original post by Anonymous
with pregnancy. I'm currently on my periods and feel like absolute crap. I'm in so much pain that i can't revise or sleep. and I've been thinking.. if i can't handle 1 week of periods how am I meant to handle 9 months of pregnancy!! I know the pain of it :frown:

Don't get pregnant then?
Hi hun! if they are that painful I'd recommend going to the doctors. Painful periods to that extent may be a sign of something more serious, like endometriosis. At the very least they might give you strong tablets in order to cope, or put you on a pill which might get rid of them! I've been on the minipill for 2 years, I have a much lighter period every 4 months, its sooo much better
Original post by Chaz254
Don't get pregnant then?

Yeah because she totally knew she'd get them symptoms, don't be so stupid.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah because she totally knew she'd get them symptoms, don't be so stupid.

You seem to be the stupid one because the OP has said that she has experienced period pains and therefore fears the pains of pregnancy. She hasn't said that she is pregnant, just that she is scared of the pain.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending