The Student Room Group

What's your current relationship status?

And are you happy with it?

Scroll to see replies

In a very healthy relationship for about 3 years....

Spoiler

Reply 2
In a relationship, 3 months in.

How I managed it after being so active on TSR is beyond me...
Confused.
We're 'Exclusive'

whatever the hell that means..

i miss the times where it used to be as simple as ''we're together' or ''we're in a relationship''

all this exclusivity stuff confuses me and over complicates everything :rofl:
Glad you're happy! :h:

I'm engaged. Been with my partner for 4 years now!
single

male

doing a-levels

alot of feelings and care to show
8 months with my girlfriend, however nowadays we live far away as i moved back to england and she is still in france.
Single and resigned to being the male version of Bridget Jones
Reply 9
I guess I could say I’m dating myself, I realised In the summer I don’t even know who I am so I’m getting to know me. So far he’s turned out to be more interesting than I expected, hopefully he has more surprises to come.

It’s annoying because before I started this ‘journey’ no one showed an interest in me and since starting I’ve had a few interests, even from someone I used to really like but I had to push myself to not get in a serious relationship with her because I knew it just wouldn’t work out
Reply 10
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
Single forever.
Single and very happy.

I was in a relationship for three years until this summer. Following that I had a relationship that got way too serious too fast (spending half the week sleeping at his place within a couple weeks of meeting) etc. Since then I've had a few flirty conversations, but ultimately I think being single right now is healthy for me. :smile:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
We're 'Exclusive'

whatever the hell that means..

i miss the times where it used to be as simple as ''we're together' or ''we're in a relationship''

all this exclusivity stuff confuses me and over complicates everything :rofl:

Literally couldn't agree more. I was dating this girl for a month, can't tell if we were exclusive or what the **** we were, we could have been cheese on toast, who knows in this generation. Either way she rejected me.
Original post by Rock Fan
Single and resigned to being the male version of Bridget Jones

Lol

Are you making much effort to find someone/do you want to?

Original post by Changing Skies

Currently single. Not happy with it but it shall be changing soon.
Original post by Changing Skies

Single and happy. Given up on girls completely. Probably turning as asexual as a grain of sand. No emotional strain, reading signs, money draining from my bank account, setting up dates, no expectations. More money to the drive-for-fun petrol fund :h:
Married

Couldn’t be happier
Original post by Xopher_
Literally couldn't agree more. I was dating this girl for a month, can't tell if we were exclusive or what the **** we were, we could have been cheese on toast, who knows in this generation. Either way she rejected me.

i dont understand why dating has become so over complicated?!!

aw man really? im sorry to hear that!!

the guy im with had the exclusive chat with me on the 5th date :rolleyes:
Original post by Zxyn
I guess I could say I’m dating myself, I realised In the summer I don’t even know who I am so I’m getting to know me. So far he’s turned out to be more interesting than I expected, hopefully he has more surprises to come.

It’s annoying because before I started this ‘journey’ no one showed an interest in me and since starting I’ve had a few interests, even from someone I used to really like but I had to push myself to not get in a serious relationship with her because I knew it just wouldn’t work out

Couldn't agree more on finding yourself first.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i dont understand why dating has become so over complicated?!!

aw man really? im sorry to hear that!!

the guy im with had the exclusive chat with me on the 5th date :rolleyes:

I had the confession chat with her after the 5th. Then she sent me probably 500 words or so saying how sorry she was that she didn't feel the same way :frown: she was only 16 bless her. I kind of reacted badly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending