The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi guys

I've applied with previous address, based on what i get 4600£ maintenance loan, as my personal situation changed, living on my own with 2 daughters I would like to apply to increase loan as I'll struggle financially. Could anyone please advise what form/forms do I need to upload into evidence support?

Thanks a lot!
Original post by VikinoBeny
Hi guys

I've applied with previous address, based on what i get 4600£ maintenance loan, as my personal situation changed, living on my own with 2 daughters I would like to apply to increase loan as I'll struggle financially. Could anyone please advise what form/forms do I need to upload into evidence support?

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

Can you confirm if previously you had someone supporting your application and this is why you only got £4,600? Did you aply for childcare?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Can you confirm if previously you had someone supporting your application and this is why you only got £4,600? Did you aply for childcare?

Thanks,
Claire

There wasn't anyone supporting my application, only through the address if may be link if possible. I only used address for application, no income or household income details etc.

Yes I would like to apply to increase maintenance loan also as childcare grant

Thanks
Hi VikinoBeny,

To income assess your application for potentially the maximum maintenance loan we will need your partner's details. They will need to complete a pff2 form which can be downloaded here:

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

Once this form has been completed and uploaded it will be around 24 working days to review based on current timescales.

If you would like to apply for Grants for Dependents you will need to complete a GFD form and upload this through your online account also. We can email this form to you if you call us on 0300 100 0607.

We will also need your children's birth certificates and dependency evidence such as a Child Benefits Letter for the grants application. The Grants application will take around 26 working days to review based on current timescales and the grants are also income assessed products.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi VikinoBeny,

To income assess your application for potentially the maximum maintenance loan we will need your partner's details. They will need to complete a pff2 form which can be downloaded here:

Once this form has been completed and uploaded it will be around 24 working days to review based on current timescales.

If you would like to apply for Grants for Dependents you will need to complete a GFD form and upload this through your online account also. We can email this form to you if you call us on 0300 100 0607.

We will also need your children's birth certificates and dependency evidence such as a Child Benefits Letter for the grants application. The Grants application will take around 26 working days to review based on current timescales and the grants are also income assessed products.

Thanks,
Calum

Sorry Calum for misunderstanding

It was just relationship, no legal partnership. We are 2 separated adults living our own lives. She has legally nothing to do with me. Is ot going to be still the same pff2 form?

Thanks
Sorry Calum for misunderstanding

It was just relationship, no legal partnership. We are 2 separated adults living our own lives. She has legally nothing to do with me. Is ot going to be still the same pff2 form?

Thanks

Hi there,
Were you and your ex-partner living together previously and she supported your application? Thanks, Ross
Reply 6
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
Were you and your ex-partner living together previously and she supported your application? Thanks, Ross

Hi Ross,

Yes we were living together previously, but when I applied for uni/finance I lived in shared house for a moment as I was in moving in process. I used previous address as I was advised by university .Now ive got my own what I updated in portal, living on my own with different household income.

Thanks
Hi Ross,

Yes we were living together previously, but when I applied for uni/finance I lived in shared house for a moment as I was in moving in process. I used previous address as I was advised by university .Now ive got my own what I updated in portal, living on my own with different household income.

Thanks

Hi there,

If you put on your application that you were living with a partner then they would need to have completed a PFF2 form to support your application. If you are now living on your own and are single then you would need to complete a Marital Status Declaration form and this can be uploaded from your online account with the evidence requested on the form.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 8
Hi Drew,

Is it separate form or part of any other form? I really can't find it in the link above

Thanks
Hi Drew,

Is it separate form or part of any other form? I really can't find it in the link above

Thanks

Hi there,
If you require the Marital Status Declaration form to confirm a separation I would advise to contact us directly to request this from one of our advisors.

To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account. The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account. Alternatively, you can call 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending