The Student Room Group

Pre-Employment Checks for MOJ

I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how long it usually takes for pre-employment checks at MOJ.

I have been waiting 12 weeks already and have not been able to get any info from MOJ regarding the progress of them ...

How long did they take for you?
Reply 1
Original post by jt1710
I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how long it usually takes for pre-employment checks at MOJ.

I have been waiting 12 weeks already and have not been able to get any info from MOJ regarding the progress of them ...

How long did they take for you?

Hello mate I have been waiting 6 weeks this frI say. I still don’t have my start date yet but I have received my DBS through the post all clear and think on the final stages now. My MOJ account says thank you for you interest in PSP we are reviewing your account and will be in touch with you soon to let you not the outcome. What does your profile say ?
15 minutes ago
Hi,
Has anyone applied for the role query management and case admin officer in Manchester?
How long does the pre-employment checks take? Has anybody heard back from the pre-employment checks?
I have received my DBS through post and my countersignatory reference has emailed the form back to the vetting team as well..
So I don’t know how long they take for the employment history but any update? My portal just shows it’s currently going through pre-employment checks..
I really want this job and can’t wait to start! I know I can still be put on the reserve list but..can’t wait for the outcome!
Can you get in touch with the prison your going to after 6 weeks of vetting to check where your at with your vetting or do they not give you any more information than what it says or your portal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending