The Student Room Group

How to store lush self-preserving face mask?

I bought a self preserving face mask and I don't think it says on the face mask tub to store it in the fridge (it doesn't say anything about storage I don't think) but I remember my sister bought one and that said to store it in the fridge. Do you have to store all kinds of face masks in the fridge or only the ones that explicitly tell you to? I know the ingredients are organic so I've put it in the fridge anyway, I'm just not sure whether that's absolutely necessary
Reply 1
Original post by AxSirlotl
I bought a self preserving face mask and I don't think it says on the face mask tub to store it in the fridge (it doesn't say anything about storage I don't think) but I remember my sister bought one and that said to store it in the fridge. Do you have to store all kinds of face masks in the fridge or only the ones that explicitly tell you to? I know the ingredients are organic so I've put it in the fridge anyway, I'm just not sure whether that's absolutely necessary

I used to work in Lush. It will say if you need to store it in the fridge. Just follow the use by date on the sticker and you’ll be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by ruthflame57
I used to work in Lush. It will say if you need to store it in the fridge. Just follow the use by date on the sticker and you’ll be fine.

okidoki thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending