The Student Room Group

what the faaa....

okay, so I'm doing this cell theory thing in call and I need to make a diagram, my grandma gave me seashells to use. I took them to school and she called my school, i picked up the phone and she said "what did you steal?" i said i didn't steal anything and that she gave me the seashells to use. she said well i thought you were going to use them in your room. i told her no and that she knew i had them for school she said well we'll talk more about this after school. and my grandpa cuased all of this... that mother f**king a**hole im so pissed off
Original post by Justiceswainer
okay, so I'm doing this cell theory thing in call and I need to make a diagram, my grandma gave me seashells to use. I took them to school and she called my school, i picked up the phone and she said "what did you steal?" i said i didn't steal anything and that she gave me the seashells to use. she said well i thought you were going to use them in your room. i told her no and that she knew i had them for school she said well we'll talk more about this after school. and my grandpa cuased all of this... that mother f**king a**hole im so pissed off

wth wow that is really confusing
you need to be more respectful towards your elderly relatives.
Original post by the bear

but they arnt to me]
Original post by Zarihhhx
wth wow that is really confusing

it is really comfusing i bet im going to get "punished" for doing this.... what idiots they can be at times... thats putting it nicely
but they arnt to me]

Original post by the bear

yeh just be grateful you still have grandparents
Original post by ray_shadows
yeh just be grateful you still have grandparents

i am grateful to my grandparents they arn't grateful to me
that mother f**king a**hole im so pissed off

i am grateful to my grandparents they arn't grateful to me

yeh definitely
Well since its a family thing, just talk to them lol

So weird, my grandparents wouldn't give a sh*t if I took something of theirs.
Reply 9
So it sounds like a misunderstanding at most.

Way to overreact there, though.

I can't really talk because I understand you. My grandmas still alive and....we're not exactly friendly to each other. I ignore her and she nags at me. I guess you will never be able to understand until you are actually going through it. But anyway, good luck :tongue:
Ray_Shadows;76071620]yeh definitely

bruh... I was so pissed off... its kinda true, I go home and he quit smoking so he takes all his anger on me and not my brother because he loves him so much, Im younger and a girl so he doesn't understand me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending