The Student Room Group

The Cringiest Pick- up line you have heard

Heyy guys, so I was talking to a guy and he realised that Valentines day is tomorrow, so to impress me or make me laugh, this was the line that he said to me: 'Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal you're heart, and you'll steal mine' I mean at first it was quite cute but then I read it again and I realised how cringe it sounded, to you guys it probs wont but to me it did, legit cracked up

How bout yous lot?
Reply 1
Did you just fart?

Because you’ve blown me away.
Tbh it depends how the person puts it into a convo, some just say it randomly to get some laughter out of it, others plan it right
They're supposed to be cringe, it's an ice breaker to make you laugh so then you can say "I'm sorry, that was really bad... anyway, I'm [insert your name]".
I am not sure pick-up lines exist in reality. If they're used, they're used out of cowardice. They're said so if you are rejected, you can then play on the fact that you were using the line ironically and you can save face.

The only time lasses actually give serious chat-ups is when you're at the bar: "so are you gonna buy me a drink?"—said with all the confidence and sass in the world. I guess the cringe comes when you tell them to **** off, and slide away snickering.
Reply 5
"Excuse me, you just dropped something."

"What?"

"Your standards. Hi I'm UWS."
Are you a parking ticket? Because you're the finest thing I've ever seen

or

My love for you is like Diarrhoea because I can't hold it in.
Original post by UWS
"Excuse me, you just dropped something."

"What?"

"Your standards. Hi I'm UWS."

If someone approached me with this line, I’d be all over them :rofl:
Are you the eroding joint cartilage that causes osteo-arthritis? Cause you make me go weak in the knees...
Original post by AkshayManjunath
Are you the eroding joint cartilage that causes osteo-arthritis? Cause you make me go weak in the knees...

Lol did someone acc say that to u?
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Lol did someone acc say that to u?

No, heard it as a joke once though 😂
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't have a library card, but do you mind if i check you out?
:talkhand:
Reply 12
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
I am not sure pick-up lines exist in reality. If they're used, they're used out of cowardice. They're said so if you are rejected, you can then play on the fact that you were using the line ironically and you can save face.

The only time lasses actually give serious chat-ups is when you're at the bar: "so are you gonna buy me a drink?"—said with all the confidence and sass in the world. I guess the cringe comes when you tell them to **** off, and slide away snickering.

:laugh: :laugh:

Perfect.
Are you from the Caribbean? Because Jamaican me crazy.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending