The Student Room Group

Summer in Madrid

Is anyone interested in coming to Madrid for 3-4 weeks in July for a Cultural/ language exchange.? If you are interested, you only need flight and spending money as you will be living in your exchange partner’s home.
Reply 1
Original post by Amanda1066
Is anyone interested in coming to Madrid for 3-4 weeks in July for a Cultural/ language exchange.? If you are interested, you only need flight and spending money as you will be living in your exchange partner’s home.

Hey, sounds cool. How do you book etc?
Reply 2
Original post by jdddd
Hey, sounds cool. How do you book etc?

I have a language acadmy in Madrid! Out near the ski resorts and I am looking for someone that would be interested in exchanging family for a few weeks. I have one student who is 18and another who is 19.. You would only need to pay your own flight etc as this is not a job offer, it’s an opportunity to learn Spanish and help a fellow student improve their English.
Reply 3
I have a language acadmy in Madrid! Out near the ski resorts and I am looking for someone that would be interested in exchanging family for a few weeks. I have one student who is 18and another who is 19.. You would only need to pay your own flight etc as this is not a job offer, it’s an opportunity to learn Spanish and help a fellow student improve their English.

Oh, Ok, that sounds cool! Im 19 myself. I speak a little Spanish and have a friend in Madrid.
Reply 4
Original post by jdddd
Oh, Ok, that sounds cool! Im 19 myself. I speak a little Spanish and have a friend in Madrid.

Are you male or female?
Reply 5
Are you male or female?

Male.
Reply 6
Original post by jdddd
Male.

What part of the UK would the person be staying in? You would be staying in Guadarrama or Collado Mediano. Temps are typically between 37 and 39 degrees in July as opposed to 40-41 degrees in the centre of Madrid.
Reply 7
What part of the UK would the person be staying in? You would be staying in Guadarrama or Collado Mediano. Temps are typically between 37 and 39 degrees in July as opposed to 40-41 degrees in the centre of Madrid.

Oh its an exchange? My friend lives in Guadalajara!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending