The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Adult nursing interview at Sheffield Hallam

Hi,

Has anyone been interviewed by Sheffield Hallam for adult nursing? I would really appreciate any info you could provide.

Thanks.
Original post by FutureRN :)
Hi,

Has anyone been interviewed by Sheffield Hallam for adult nursing? I would really appreciate any info you could provide.

Thanks.

When do you have your interview?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Saturday.
Hi,

Thanks.

Hello
Is your interview for BSc adult nursing or MSc? I have an interview Saturday also for MSc
Hi,

Thanks.

As far as I recall theres plenty of information on the webpage about what they look for and the format.

You should also use the search function on old threads to see what previous applicants have to say.
Hi,

Thanks.

Hey - 999tigger is right, the website can be pretty helpful.

For BSc Adult Nursing here is the page for information about the selection event: https://www.shu.ac.uk/Visit-us/Selection-events/Selection-event-for-BSc-Honours-Nursing-Adult

And here's the one for MSc: https://www.shu.ac.uk/visit-us/selection-events/selection-event-for-msc-nursing-studies-adult

Hope this helps,

Ellie
Reply 6
I did look on their website but was hoping for further insight.

I am extremely nervous and at least with my Brighton Uni interview I knew the exact process from beginning to end, as well as the questions posed at the interview stations. I felt overly prepared then, now I'm terrified and anxious.

P.S A lady on my course had her interview at Brighton a week or two before I did, that was how I knew to the last detail what to expect.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Studentuser11
Hello
Is your interview for BSc adult nursing or MSc? I have an interview Saturday also for MSc

BSc, it's possible we may pass each other and never know :smile:
How was your interview? 🙂
Saturday.

How was the interview?
Original post by Saliha32194
How was the interview?

Unfortunately I lost my ticket the day before and wasn't able to attend as a train ticket on the day was £116, considerably more than the £35 I paid in advance.

I actually suspect my mother stole it to prevent me leaving Brighton as she's a bit clingy, but I will never know for sure :|
Unfortunately I lost my ticket the day before and wasn't able to attend as a train ticket on the day was £116, considerably more than the £35 I paid in advance.

I actually suspect my mother stole it to prevent me leaving Brighton as she's a bit clingy, but I will never know for sure :|

Oh no! Did you change you interview date?

Reanne
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Oh no! Did you change you interview date?

Reanne

Hiya. I emailed and got a reply two days ago but I was away, they asked for my UCAS ID. Hopefully they will be able to go me another interview. I did explain what happened but I'm worried they'll see it as just another excuse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending