The Student Room Group

How do I convert out of my forced religion?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Glad you agree.

Well no because you’re showing yourself to be a liar by falsely accusing me of spreading misinformation.

More nonsense to try and distract from the fact you cannot provide a single example of me spreading misinformation. Stop accumulating sins MiszShortea by your persistent lying.

why do you bother with this ISOC brigade? all they do is report you for bullying because theyre all snowflakes :rofl2:
Original post by Monclér
Don't you spend quality time with your husband?

When I had a girl I was never on TSR, it's only now that I am single again that I procrastinate, otherwise when I was in a relationship i'd barely be on TSR.

What's that to you? Alhamdulliah for everything.
(edited 6 years ago)
It's not theologically possible to convert "out" of Islam, just like how it isn't possible to convert "out" of Catholicism.
Original post by Hateocracy
why do you bother with this ISOC brigade? all they do is report you for bullying because theyre all snowflakes :rofl2:

I haven't reported one post because I frankly don't care.

Though it's normally the opposite way around because certain individuals cannot tolerate the truth that is spoken.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by orderofthelotus

Not an insult but the truth.

Truth hurts.

@orderofthelotus
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MiszshorTea786
I haven't reported one post because I frankly don't care.

it's pointless arguing with you because you'll cry to your ISOC who will do the reporting for you :rolleyes:
it's pointless arguing with you because you'll cry to your ISOC who will do the reporting for you :rolleyes:

Hah! Why do I even bother with individuals such as yourself?

They won't intervene in this because it's nothing to do with them.
Hah! Why do I even bother with individuals such as yourself?

They won't intervene in this because it's nothing to do with them.

yet you're fine arguing with Planta on every Islam thread, k then
What's that to you?

That's not an insult. It's the truth.

No reason I am just a curious cat.

Why are you always so defensive?
yet you're fine arguing with Planta on every Islam thread, k then

It's called a debate? 🤔
I’m 300% sure she does it for his attention. You can see that she clearly doesn’t care for anything but to put on a **** show.

Lol.

# deprived of attention.
(edited 6 years ago)
Look, if you don’t want to be a Muslim then you’re not a Muslim it doesn’t matter what your parents think- but keeping this stuff in and secret will probably drag down on you and cause more tension- you should talk through with them about how you feel and your decision and just hope that they take it well- even if they don’t it will be a weight off of your shoulders to be honest about it.
Original post by Monclér
No reason I am just a curious cat.

Why are you always so defensive?

Simply put, I got stalkers on here that want to know the ins and out of my life of which I'm quite protective of.
Lol.

# deprived of attention.

You're getting emotional.

This is no place for a married Muslim woman, go be with your husband.
You’re doing a major disservice by calling this trash a “debate”. You’ve said that you’re not putting anything forward, not intending to be constructive and all you’ve done is insult him. This is not a debate. This is you acting like a child.

PRSOM.
You’re doing a major disservice by calling this trash a “debate”. You’ve said that you’re not putting anything forward, not intending to be constructive and all you’ve done is insult him. This is not a debate. This is you acting like a child.

For Allah's sake.
It's called a debate? 🤔

oh yeah amazing debating skills resorting to ad hominems

MiszshorTea786
Not my fault your tiny brain cells cannot incorporate such information.

Maybe reading the knowledge dua might assist you in this regards.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
PRSOM.

😂😂😂. Reps turns you on eh?

Thank you for picking up one 'insult' which actually is the truth.

Try harder next time?
Simply put, I got stalkers on here that want to know the ins and out of my life of which I'm quite protective of.

I am not a stalker, you're always on here and plant your business for everyone to see!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending