The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

Scroll to see replies

No.
Reply 2
Log-off TSR right now and Pray to Allah that these Haram thoughts leave your soul..
Reply 3
Original post by ANM775
Log-off TSR right now and Pray to Allah that these Haram thoughts leave your soul..

These thoughts are not haram!
I'm a muslim guy and I feel the same way
Sex is natural and anyone telling you it's a bad thing to want is wrong. Embrace your feelings and love yourself or you will be miserable.
Reply 6
Original post by DrawTheLine
Sex is natural and anyone telling you it's a bad thing to want is wrong. Embrace your feelings and love yourself or you will be miserable.

I do love myself.
Find a guy you like and trust and have sex. Don't feel the need to wait until you're married.
Original post by Anonymous
I do love myself.

That's really good. I see a lot of Muslim women on this site feeling ashamed or depressed about wanting sex so I just wanted to make sure you knew that it's fine.
Reply 9
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

Know what you mean...
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Find a guy you like and trust and have sex. Don't feel the need to wait until you're married.

I like a guy who waits until marriage
That's really good. I see a lot of Muslim women on this site feeling ashamed or depressed about wanting sex so I just wanted to make sure you knew that it's fine.

It can progress into thinking about sex and feeling horny all the time though. Which isn’t good for the mind.
It can progress into thinking about sex and feeling horny all the time though. Which isn’t good for the mind.

Except for the whole it being perfectly natural and normal side...

Yes you can become addicted to sex however this isn't common and something you don't need to worry about.
Original post by Drewski
Except for the whole it being perfectly natural and normal side...

Yes it is normal and natural when you’re not addicted to it.
Reply 15
I am in the same situation here mate and you can't stop the mind or the heart from wishing or thinking but you can control your actions. Not saying wanting to have sex is wrong but would you rather have a few moments of bliss while having sex and the rest of the life feeling guilty about it? It's better to wait, even though it's torturous, than drown yourself into a sin that is one of the things that Allah doesn't grant forgiveness for.

Cheers xx
Honestly for me not really but pls don't let anyone tell you it's unnatural, cause it's not
Yes you can become addicted to sex however this isn't common and something you don't need to worry about.

I’m not worried about that. I just want to have passionate sex with someone i love and is married to me. Maybe my hand can make me feel better than an actual penis though.
okay I wouldn't worry about sex addiction lmao imo thats vv unlikely
I like a guy who waits until marriage

Quite risky given that you'll have no idea whether you're sexually compatible or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending