The Student Room Group

UKCAT

I'm currently in year 12, however I sat the UKCAT a year early, (September of 2017, beginning of year 12) because I wanted to get an idea of what the test would be like for when I sit the real exam in the summer of year 12/2018. I was looking online now, and it said that you can only sit the UKCAT once a year. I sat the UKCAT in September 2017, and I was wondering if I could sit the UKCAT again this year but in July/August? Thank you!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
You should be able to as you're applying to a different entry cycle
Reply 2
it's not if you "could", you have to
Reply 3
Original post by ireti
it's not if you "could", you have to

Thanks for the reply! I know I have to, but can I sit the exam before the date I sat it in September 2017? ie. i think I sat it on September 5th 2017, could I sit it again before that date this year, or do I have to sit is after September 5th?
Reply 4
Original post by MKMedic
You should be able to as you're applying to a different entry cycle

Ah ok, I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the reply.
Reply 5
Original post by kaylenro
Thanks for the reply! I know I have to, but can I sit the exam before the date I sat it in September 2017? ie. i think I sat it on September 5th 2017, could I sit it again before that date this year, or do I have to sit is after September 5th?

oh sorry that's what you meant, yeah of course, Im in yr 13 atm and I sat mine last July for starters its £20 cheaper if you sit it before September and it's nice to have it out of the way
Reply 6
I highly recommend you sit it in the summer
Reply 7
The first time you sat it was for the 2018 entry. When registration opens in May you'll be sitting it for 2019 entry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending