The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Everyone is saying get married but i’m not ready for the 40th time

I know you're not ready, sorry to repeat I was just saying :smile:

May Allah bless you Ameen. Really appreciate this post 👍🏻 We will leave the OP to reflect insha’Allah.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by XOfollower
not exactly, depends on your school of thought. For example Hanifi based in India and South Asia allow it on conditions:

1. To relieve sexual tension
2. one fears adultery or fornication
3.under the desire pressure

It's not allowed according to Hanafi's.
Masturbation feels good for just those few seconds but it has mentally destroyed me. I used to think its stupid for this to be haram but now i know.

Masturbation is pleasuring the body. Unless you have serious psychological issues or negative beliefs surrounding masturbation there’s no reason at all it should destroy you mentally.

And a lot of these damaging beliefs around self-pleasure are conditioned through religion. There’s no end to the number of people who used to feel guilty and dirty after they masturbated (when they were religious), but who then left religion, ditched those beliefs, and could masturbate without the slightest sense of guilt or regret.
A lot of things are natural but addiction can be a pain and harmful in the long term mentally and physically at times. The OP is a Muslim so she will get Islamic advice from Muslims and she clearly doesn’t want to get into sex for a very wise reason.

I don’t need to lie, I’m under anon so if I wanted I could have said I have easily but it’s the truth that I’ve never masturbated and don’t know how it feels Alhamdulillah. And that’s totally fine.

Lmao I don't think even I was this naive when it came to sex and masturbation when I was a Muslim.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This thread is beyond depressing. People actually thinking it's wise and good advice to forcefully repress the perfectly natural desire to masturbate, saying it's a sin. And actually encouraging others to quickly get married just so they can have sex and stop feeling horny. Wow, just wow.

How's this for depressing: heard about an adult muslimah not knowing what the clitoris was relatively recently.
Masturbation is pleasuring the body. Unless you have serious psychological issues or negative beliefs surrounding masturbation there’s no reason at all it should destroy you mentally.

And a lot of these damaging beliefs around self-pleasure are conditioned through religion. There’s no end to the number of people who used to feel guilty and dirty after they masturbated (when they were religious), but who then left religion, ditched those beliefs, and could masturbate without the slightest sense of guilt or regret.

It gets addicting. And that can have serious consequences! Why do you think people do the nofap? Many non muslims. Just see what they say after the first month. You feel more energized and you have more self control.
Original post by orderofthelotus
Lmao I don't think even I was this naive when it came to sex and masturbation when I was a Muslim.

How's this for depressing: heard about an adult muslimah not knowing what the clitoris was relatively recently.

Not trying to be rude but you’re an ex muslim and you’re still unhappy. The negativity hasn’t gone so stop blaming everything on Islam.
It gets addicting. And that can have serious consequences! Why do you think people do the nofap? Many non muslims. Just see what they say after the first month. You feel more energized and you have more self control.

It’s not anywhere near “true” addiction, in that it’s ruining their lives. Most people masturbate and yet most of these people are able to lead normal lives and form stable relationships. It’s not like they’re masturbating at work or in public. Most people masturbate in private when they have free time, so how exactly is that a problem?

It’s ridiculous to advise not masturbating due to a minuscule percentage of people who truly can’t control it. You might as well discourage most normal activities, given there’s people out there who will be severely addicted to those too.
(edited 6 years ago)
This thread is beyond depressing. People actually thinking it's wise and good advice to forcefully repress the perfectly natural desire to masturbate, saying it's a sin. And actually encouraging others to quickly get married just so they can have sex and stop feeling horny. Wow, just wow.

Is that why you are commenting on it Planta? ]

Are you depressed and looking for a 'practical solution'?

Thats the Islamic way of going about it. You are not obliged to conform to it if you do not want to.
what tf is wrong with you?

Let's just say you'll regret it if it comes to you having it before marriage. I apologise for my rudeness Aight I'm just simply someone who thinks through things like this logically.
It’s not anywhere near “true” addiction, in that it’s ruining their lives. Most people masturbate and yet most of these people are able to lead normal lives and form stable relationships. It’s not like they’re masturbating at work or in public. Most people masturnate in private when they have free time, so how exactly is that a problem?

It’s ridiculous advice to against masturbation due to a minuscule percentage of people who truly can’t control it. You might as well discourage most normal activities, given there’s people out there who will be severely addicted to those too.

And how do you know “most” people are okay with this? Masturbation can cause problems in a relationship. How many threads on tsr have i seen regarding this? A girl feels insecure that she cant satisfy her boyfriend because he was so used to masturbating and only gets satisfied from that. Lmao lots of people masturbate at work, lets not start with that!
Not trying to be rude but you’re an ex muslim and you’re still unhappy. The negativity hasn’t gone so stop blaming everything on Islam.

I was far more unhappy as a Muslim. I didn't expect the unhappiness to go away once I left. Leaving Islam didn't solve everything, but it solved a solid portion. First sex and masturbation, and now my life - have you got commentary on anything else you know nothing about to share?

Oh yeah, I remember reading that exchange, and I know who you’re talking about. That was really quite shocking :mute:
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

hold up you masturbate... Why?
Oh yeah, I remember reading that exchange, and I know who you’re talking about. That was really quite shocking :mute:

Heard it from a friend so not sure who it was
Original post by AspiringAccount
hold up you masturbate... Why?

Because it feels ****ing amazing

Perhaps you cared only about your worldly desires and didn’t care about Islam in the first place or self control. Everyone is just different and if I’m proud of the fact I’ve never, never had the urge to and don’t need to. If you think this is depressing then you really don’t know what the meaning of depressing is. Reality is that I’m happy that I don’t have to deal with this addiction like many others at the need of the day which can be draining.
Because it feels ****ing amazing

How so? You don't gotta answer i'm just stupidly intrigued.
And how do you know “most” people are okay with this? Masturbation can cause problems in a relationship. How many threads on tsr have i seen regarding this? A girl feels insecure that she cant satisfy her boyfriend because he was so used to masturbating and only gets satisfied from that. Lmao lots of people masturbate at work, lets not start with that!

You’re really basing what most real life relationships are like from the cancer that is the relationships subforum? Anyone who’s even been in just a couple of normal, sexual relationships knows that this whole “addiction, it ruins lives” thing is hogwash. The vast majority of men in relationships still masturbate, it’s fine and their girlfriends/wives usually know this and have no problem with it. I’m willing to bet it’s the same with women, but they’re generally more reluctant to openly speak about masturbation, so harder to tell.

No, most people don’t masturbate at work and even if they did, it would presumably be in the toilet when they have free time. So it’s not something that would be ruining their life or impairing their ability to do their job. It’s not like people are being fired left, right and centre for masturbating.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AspiringAccount
How so? You don't gotta answer i'm just stupidly intrigued.

Orgasms feel very nice. Incredibly nice. The build up to the orgasm is also quite nice.
These threads...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending