The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
so you do expect them to be nice during this hard time for you? it kind of is sympathy

I didn't iniate any of the sort. You do realise that this is not my first child that has passed away?

They can be as horrible or as nice as they want it doesn't matter what's occurring in my personal life, that has no relevance to this 'debate'.
Lol i'm trying to emphasise how strong the bond between two people in love should be.

Ayt fam

But be careful. Some times us mans gotta be careful with our speech cos it seems slightly shirky
Original post by MiszshorTea786
I'm not asking for any sympathy just letting you know. I don't care how someone replies to me. It portrays their character more than anything else.

I respect that #respek
aw ur child is playin in jannah hun <3

Jazakillah Khairan.
Every little post about muslims turns into a full on debate by atheists! Jesus😐
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I respect that #respek

Thank you Planta, appericate it.
I didn't iniate any of the sort. You do realise that this is not my first child that has passed away?

They can be as horrible or as nice as they want it doesn't matter what's occurring in my personal life, that has no relevance to this 'debate'.

thats my point you said you dont want sympathy but you will then judge their character? and yeah exactly its doesn't affect the responses to your posts.

completely off topic but hope you and your family are doing ok
Every little post about muslims turns into a full on debate by atheists! Jesus😐

If you don’t want debates it’s best to post in the F&S subforum where debate isn’t allowed.
Ayt fam

But be careful. Some times us mans gotta be careful with our speech cos it seems slightly shirky

Lol what?
If you don’t want debates it’s best to post in the F&S subforum where debate isn’t allowed.

What’s F&S?
thats my point you said you dont want sympathy but you will then judge their character? and yeah exactly its doesn't affect the responses to your posts.

completely off topic but hope you and your family are doing ok

I'm judging no one my point is it reflects back to their character. Psychology is being used here.

Alhamdulliah, thank you for asking.
What’s F&S?

Faith and Spirituality

That’s funny because that’s where most debates happen. So are you sure it’s that sub forum? 🤔
That’s funny because that’s where most debates happen. So are you sure it’s that sub forum? 🤔

Huh? Most debates definitely happen in the religion subforum. If you debate in the F&S you can report offenders and they're usually carded and their posts removed...
Huh? Most debates definitely happen in the religion subforum. If you debate in the F&S you can report offenders and they're usually carded and their posts removed...

Oh I see the game your playing here. 😂.

Lol i see.
Oh I see the game your playing here. 😂.

:confused: :hmmmm:
:confused: :hmmmm:

Dont worry, Planta, your playing your own game.

Spoiler

Dont worry, planta, your playing your own game.

Spoiler

Honestly, no idea what you're on about..
Honestly, no idea what you're on about..

Word salad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending