The Student Room Group

Revising for 2018 GCSE History

Hello World,
Does anyone know how I could possibly fit content larger than my brain size in my head? (i.e.How do you revise all these new contents effectively, so it actually stays in my brain instead of evaporating away.)

I know that everyone has a unique way of revising, but what would be the most productive and effective way to revise this new specification? I'm okay with the Cold War and Germany but I am still struggling with Empire and Migration. If anyone has notes based on this new specification I will love you forever.(exaggeration much XD)

Also, do you also happen to know the structures for each question? e.g 4, 8, 12 etc. I'm not that good at interpretation questions. Please save me from my expected failure >_<

History is very long but very interesting(which was the reason I chose it in the first place).

I tooootally don't regret choosing History(notice sarcasm)
(edited 6 years ago)
I got you ( i think)
I think I saw another thread of yours, you're doing medicine through time and conflict and tension too right?
because I have word documents on the structure and time you should spend on each question if you want I can send you?
Original post by raqeen
I got you ( i think)
I think I saw another thread of yours, you're doing medicine through time and conflict and tension too right?
because I have word documents on the structure and time you should spend on each question if you want I can send you?
I don't do medicine but I do Germany, Cold War, Conflict and Tension in Asia and Empire and Migration, I'd be very grateful if you could send some stuff on Conflict and tension. Thanks a million! XP :-)
Original post by NoMoreDream7
I don't do medicine but I do Germany, Cold War, Conflict and Tension in Asia and Empire and Migration, I'd be very grateful if you could send some stuff on Conflict and tension. Thanks a million! XP :-)

For some reason when i try to attach the stuff for Conflcit and Tension it says "Oh no The student room is out of order":/ Do you want me to email them to you?

Tip: I made flashcards for all 4 (still making the fourth set) of my topics, on one side was a question such as "Name 3 of Hitler's foreign policies" and on the back was the answer and I test myself at least once a week on each set. The ones I got wrong I'd go through the next day , really helped me remember stuff c:

I found this http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/history/AQA-81452AC-EX-S1-2.PDF
if this is the correct one to do with Asia and Migration, it has question structure and example response ..a

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending