The Student Room Group

What are your hobbies or interests?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donut_mckenzie28
Probably about 6 books so far!?

I've read about 2 atm :redface: will be catching up at Easter :yes:
brownies, yummy, need those chocolate brownies...
Original post by Kathy89
Hobbies : Yoga, watching Anime, watching medical TV shows, coming back to reading... wasn't reading for a long time, field travel, some cooking listening to music.
Interests : conspiracies, history, nutrition and health, natural medicine...

Yoga buddy!:dance:Hobbies can sometimes be endless.
Gym, snooker, various martial arts/fighting styles, snowboarding, pizza & women.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Gym, snooker, various martial arts/fighting styles, snowboarding, pizza & women.

Pizza-what type of topping?
Yoga buddy!:dance:Hobbies can sometimes be endless.
I used to be a runner and basketball player before I tore my ACL in a car accident and had to find another thing to do so yoga and acro-yoga are the closest to active sport I can practice.
Makeup :h:
I love to draw and create art, write poetry and procrastinate on youtube :smile:
I've always had a weird interest in diseases like I used to weird people out by being able to recite facts and figures of diseases out of nowhere! Kinda grew out of that but the interest is still strong. Despite not believing in any of it, I also love learning about occult and supernatural things and philosophy (boy I'm so cool).

I don't have many hobbies right now but I enjoy video games, cooking when I can and I'm hoping to get into hockey again when I go to uni! If not I'll just start running cause I used to love running as a kid.
Original post by Tinizel
I love to draw and create art, write poetry and procrastinate on youtube :smile:
:smile:
Original post by yeahthatonethere
I've always had a weird interest in diseases like I used to weird people out by being able to recite facts and figures of diseases out of nowhere! Kinda grew out of that but the interest is still strong. Despite not believing in any of it, I also love learning about occult and supernatural things and philosophy (boy I'm so cool).

I don't have many hobbies right now but I enjoy video games, cooking when I can and I'm hoping to get into hockey again when I go to uni! If not I'll just start running cause I used to love running as a kid.

Hockey is actually one of my favourite sports to play.:h:
Cubing
Youtube
Computers
TV
Saying "I'm bored"
I like listening to music and driving for a few hours with no destination :smile:

I like movies that involve space, I love the walking dead and I ocassionally play video games.
Pizza-what type of topping?

BBQ base and lots of meat :biggrin: You?
MPGMA
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
BBQ base and lots of meat :biggrin: You?

A range of toppings.But margherita pizza is common -basic.
I have always had interest in skydiving:smile:.Has anyone actually experienced skydiving before?

Quick Reply

Latest