The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Visual Communication

Anyone firmed their choices for any visual communication course at bcu?? Also which accommodation are you going with?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! I firmed an unconditional for illustration at bcu about a week ago. My maintenance loan is 4k so i'm going for the cheapest accommodation which is hamstead campus. What ones are you considering? Jennens court looks nice! :biggrin:
Original post by treestea
Hi! I firmed an unconditional for illustration at bcu about a week ago. My maintenance loan is 4k so i'm going for the cheapest accommodation which is hamstead campus. What ones are you considering? Jennens court looks nice! :biggrin:

I’m doing illustration too! I put University Locks as my first accommodation choice and Jennens Court as my second. Where about is the hamstead campus, I haven’t heard of it.
Reply 4
Original post by electramoon
I’m doing illustration too! I put University Locks as my first accommodation choice and Jennens Court as my second. Where about is the hamstead campus, I haven’t heard of it.

It's about 3 miles away from city centre, in a place called Handsworth wood I believe? Pretty basic and it's a 45 minute walk (yikes!) but you get a free bus pass so that's handy! Looks like I'll be seeing you in September then :tongue:
It's about 3 miles away from city centre, in a place called Handsworth wood I believe? Pretty basic and it's a 45 minute walk (yikes!) but you get a free bus pass so that's handy! Looks like I'll be seeing you in September then :tongue:

Yep, I’m excited already! You’re the first person I know that’s actually firmed their offer too :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by electramoon
Yep, I’m excited already! You’re the first person I know that’s actually firmed their offer too :smile:

Yeah, you are too! Me too! Have you been given your start date?
Yeah, you are too! Me too! Have you been given your start date?

Nope, I haven’t been given any info about the course yet. I’ll message you when I’ve been updated though
Bit late but I've also firmed Illustration :smile: I am living at home though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending