The Student Room Group

Vagina

My labia is huge,purple and a weird texture. One is bigger than the other and they stick together it’s so ugly. What will a boy think. I’m 15 and masturbate a lot so this could affect it? Also is there ment to be an almond shape inside the hole as I’ve recently discovered it and it’s uncomfortable to touch
Maybe get it checked out?
Reply 2
I’m too scared to tell my mum
Original post by Anonymous
My labia is huge,purple and a weird texture. One is bigger than the other and they stick together it’s so ugly.

Most of this is totally normal, including the size, colour, and texture. Ditto one being larger than the other - as with faces, no-one's genitals are totally symmetrical - and, particularly when you're not turned on, being together.

What will a boy think.

He will be too busy being delighted at being in the presence of a real naked woman to care. He will also have his own worries about penis size, shape, and angle of erection, whether it bends to one side slightly, how large, high or low his balls are, whether he's going to come too soon or at all, etc etc etc.

I’m 15 and masturbate a lot so this could affect it?

Not unless you do it by hanging weights off your labia.

Also is there meant to be an almond shape inside the hole as I’ve recently discovered it and it’s uncomfortable to touch

Depending on where it is, this is possibly something like your cervix (and so again, totally normal) but none of us are going to be able to know. Just make an appointment for yourself at your GPs or see when they have ones with the practice nurse. They will be able to have a look and reassure you.
Reply 4
Agreed with "Unprinted" - please don't worry, everything sounds completely normal. Everyone stresses that they look strange but in a few years time your confidence will grow. Please don't get upset about it :smile:
Thank you x
Reply 6
Wut I didn't know 15y old girls masterbated wth
Original post by Irman.g
Wut I didn't know 15y old girls masterbated wth

Yes, women actually have sexual desires too. We have this thing called the clitoris, just above the inner labia, which we rub to orgasm. Shocker, isn't it?
Reply 8
Original post by flippycipher
Yes, women actually have sexual desires too. We have this thing called the clitoris, just above the inner labia, which we rub to orgasm. Shocker, isn't it?

I knew that, you don't have to tell me. I was just surprises how perverted some young girls are. Even tough they look so innocent.
Reply 9
Original post by Irman.g
I knew that, you don't have to tell me. I was just surprises how perverted some young girls are. Even tough they look so innocent.

Um they aren’t perverted it’s normal grow up
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Um they aren’t perverted it’s normal grow up

ok

Quick Reply

Latest