The Student Room Group

Call out to white people....

If immigration and refugees are so bad for coming to your country why did you go to their country first and exploit and kill millions of them and leave them in a state of corruption??

Scroll to see replies

nice try buddy- we all know you're a right winger trying to incite flamewars with moslems

only a below average IQ person would believe you
Original post by Faefae
If immigration and refugees are so bad for coming to your country why did you go to their country first and exploit and kill millions of them and leave them in a state of corruption??

Was bored
Reply 3
Which countries specifically. Most of the economical immigrants are from African countries where Britain has never had any involvement.
I apologise. Give me kuddle.
Reply 5
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I apologise. Give me kuddle.

Reported.

#MeToo
Original post by S.G.
Reported.

#MeToo

For. What. I'm making amends and apologising on behalf of my ancestors. And isnt MeToo to do with feminism, not racism.
Original post by nutz99
Which countries specifically. Most of the economical immigrants are from African countries where Britain has never had any involvement.

?? I wouldn't say never.
Reply 8
Don't blame peasants for what the aristocrats do.
The average consumer UK of US-citizen has no clue about what you're talking about.
****, they just want their cheeseburger and cola. Don't bother them.
Reply 9
Original post by nutz99

Wdym? Which African countries do u speak of? Many of the African countries were colonised by Britain.
Reply 10
For. What. I'm making amends and apologising on behalf of my ancestors. And isnt MeToo to do with feminism, not racism.

It was a joke. I haven’t actually reported you.

He didn't really report you. You utter pleb!
Original post by Irman.g
Don't blame peasants for what the aristocrats do.
The average consumer UK of US-citizen has no clue about what you're talking about.
****, they just want their cheeseburger and cola. Don't bother them.

I dont like burgers :s-smilie:

Original post by S.G.
It was a joke. I haven’t actually reported you.

hi do u wanna b my fren?
Reply 13
I dont like burgers :s-smilie:

Oh you don't? Please check out our new diet-burger!
See you tomorrow in our shop, consumer.
They weren't corrupt already?

Why is it the most advanced countries in Sub-Saharan Africa such as Ivory Coast, Nigeria and South Africa are the nations with the most colonialism, yet those with the least colonialism, Ethiopia and Liberia are the least advanced?

Why Haiti a country almost exclusively populated by those of African descent is the poorest country in the world outside of Sub-Saharan Africa and scores high on the corruption index, despite being independent for over 200 years and sharing the island of Hispaniola with the Hispanic majority Dominican Republic which has 9x the GDP per capita?

Genuinely interested.
Original post by Irman.g
Oh you don't? Please check out our new diet-burger!
See you tomorrow in our shop, consumer.

ewwww is it vegan
Sad life 🧐
Original post by Fasihs Bodyguard
He didn't really report you. You utter pleb!

that's not nice x
Why blame people for what they had no control over?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending