The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lowest grades to get to be accepted

I’m currently studying Psychology, Biology and Fine Art at A-Level and have an conditional offer to study Psychlogy at Lancaster University with entry requirements of AAB, i was wondering what would be the lowest grades lancaster would accept to allow me on the course?
Generally speaking a lot of universities are okay with one grade below, but this is all relative to the demand for that course. If it is over subscribed then they may not let you in with lower grades.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
For me, Lancaster was pretty relaxed about admission grades - I just showed them how much I loved the course I was applying for and that I had a genuine interested, and they wanted me :smile: I'm sure it'll be fine
Original post by lancasterunigrad
For me, Lancaster was pretty relaxed about admission grades - I just showed them how much I loved the course I was applying for and that I had a genuine interested, and they wanted me :smile: I'm sure it'll be fine

Thank you!! I did make it clear in my personal statement that i was very passionate about psychology! Did you find that quite a few people got in with lower grades than they asked for or not?
Original post by Daisy Campbell
Thank you!! I did make it clear in my personal statement that i was very passionate about psychology! Did you find that quite a few people got in with lower grades than they asked for or not?

Yeah definitely, quite a few people! A friend of mine had nowhere near the grades, but a really good personal statement (volunteering in Africa etc.) and they snapped her right up! I emailed a couple of lecturers in the department about pre-reading for the course to show that I was really keen, too :smile:
Oh right amazing!! Thanks so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending