The Student Room Group

What Ideology/ Political group am I

I've done many political spectrum quizzes and I usually come out on the authoritarian socially but centre economically:

I'm 5.5/20 squares up from centre point and 0.3/20 squares right from centre line. AS shown in the link

Therefore, my question is... what ideology/ group name is this??? I was thinking it was 'national centrist' but centrist means someone who has moderate views; to which I obviously don't.Many thanks Rohan

https://politicalcompass.org/certificate?pname=Rohan+Lewis&ec=0.37&soc=5.5
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
n i c e
These online quizzes are for entertainment only, they are not meant to be taken seriously- take the results with a pinch of salt.

Any methodology that aligns Donald Trump, Angela Markel, Winston Churchill and Mussoli together as politically akin is a bit confused.
That's without throwing Hillary Clinton and Augusto Pinochet into the mix.

I did a quiz last week that said I am a disney princess who can sing and swim. I can't do either and I can't stand the taste of seaweed or fish.
Did a dog quiz this morning that said my photo compared against 25 dog breeds most resembles a short haired white terrier.
I'm 5'1 with long dark hair. Most entertaining.

Most moderate people do hold moderate political views, regardless of which side of the fence they feel at home sitting on.
It's all a matter of temperament and choice- violent hooligans are drawn to participate in thuggish criminal activity, perverted sexual predators commit rape and child abuse, greedy thieving parasites who prefer grabbing from others to working themselves become pickpockets and burglars.

Original post by Rohan Lewis
I've done many political spectrum quizzes and I usually come out on the authoritarian socially but centre economically:

I'm 5.5/20 squares up from centre point and 0.3/20 squares right from centre line. AS shown in the link

Therefore, my question is... what ideology/ group name is this??? I was thinking it was 'national centrist' but centrist means someone who has moderate views; to which I obviously don't.Many thanks Rohan

https://politicalcompass.org/certificate?pname=Rohan+Lewis&ec=0.37&soc=5.5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending